• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Poulan super 25da piston

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigmoose

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am in need of a piston for one of my poulan super 25da. If anyone has one or a line on one i wouod apreciate it.

I believe I have some NOS pistons, give me a day or so to go through some stuff. We are talking a "S" 25 correct? The 2.3 CI version or the regular 25 2.1ci? I probably have both..

While I'm looking, need anything else?

The one behind the clutch that screws in the block

Ok, your not talking S25 anymore. LOl

Your talking a Micro XXV. I probably have one or two but wont sell those. I have seen too many NOS check valves not work because of age and deteriorated rubber duckbills in them so I would never guarantee those to work.

A quick look and I did find I have some 530069298 piston assemblies. Those are the latest Poulan Pro style that have the ring locating pins with the hooked rings. Those should work for you.

I thought I had some 23484 early style pistons here, I'll have to look.

Anything Mark can't provide I will. Let him take care of everything that he can 1st.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

I've been known to pull a S piston from a runner before and part the saw out (green one). On the right trades.
I have a few runners now but would rather not pull them down.

Would sell as whole saws. 1 is a AV model. Might keep that one if it passes my no vibrations to my hands test.

Also have have the micro oil vent plugs in good used running saws could pull. Dont use them anymore.

p3500xbenches 008.JPG

Latest posts

Back