• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Poulans for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sir you are violating the rules, this forum is for selling chainsaws. you will have to sell your boat anchors somewhere else.

Keep pullin them poulans trying to get them to starts and it might only be lunch before your saw is warmed up. Just joking by the way have a couple collecting dust right along side of jd's, echo, mcculoch And stihl myself. to each there own

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

i might try to get the one poulan i have running again id be able to find parts for it at toys r us right??

I bet it has. Good running ported saws do not come cheap.
I should have worded that better. The cost of porting doesnt wear on me.... ya get what you pay for. What's wearing on me is "should I buy the 330?":laugh:. I cant justify it with 241cm, 261cm, 2153, 254xp on the shelfs, but I know them 330s are real runners and have a "semi-cult" following for the Poulan guys. This is a real solid saw for the money and shouldnt still be avail at that price.

I should have worded that better. The cost of porting doesnt wear on me.... ya get what you pay for. What's wearing on me is "should I buy the 330?":laugh:. I cant justify it with 241cm, 261cm, 2153, 254xp on the shelfs, but I know them 330s are real runners and have a "semi-cult" following for the Poulan guys. This is a real solid saw for the money and shouldnt still be avail at that price.

Ok and you are right about the 330.

Id have done bought that 330 but I have 3 saws being ported right now. Been wearing on me.

Steven,
I have a 3750, its a 60cc version of the 330 series and its of course ported by our builder of choice. Its a fantastic saw if your seriously into saws its a must have.

Back