Powerfull saw !!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got to get me one of those!

message to Jeff (fishhunt whatever); don't get distracted by the ads on the right hand side or the "girls kissing" in the video list below!:hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
Lakeside53 said:
I've got to get me one of those!

message to Jeff (fishhunt whatever); don't get distracted by the ads on the right hand side or the "girls kissing" in the video list below!:hmm3grin2orange:

Andy that is the new Stihl exterminator Model ms-001.. LOL

does that machine have any other purpose besides being a JYD? i really cannot see it dropping trees accurately. is it basically a low-height demolition machine?

We (USFS) have used slashbusters for fuels reduction work. You should see what it will do to a 40 foot green Ponderosa Pine. Gone in 10 seconds. Leaves chunks of wood the size of a fist and smaller. I'll see if I can dig up some video of the demo we did with it.

would love to see the video!! hope u find it!

macv said:
Thats pretty twisted.
i absolutely agree with you. i found it quite interesting to see them fighting at what looked like a backyard BBQ........and hence, u have a camera man and the other people at the BBQ watching and cheering like it was no big ordeal.

Latest posts

Back