Prayers desperately needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard back from one of the doctors. The first step was a 5 hour procedure to run a line from the artery in her leg to the aneurysm to insert metal coils to stop its growth. The next procedure will be with another neurosurgeon who will drill a small hole in the side of her head to relieve pressure from the egg sized aneurysm.

She had an MRI before being transported which revealed she has also suffered 3 minor strokes during her stay at the hospital.
This will take nothing short of a miracle.

Thank you all very much for the support...it really means a lot to us.

I heard back from one of the doctors. The first step was a 5 hour procedure to run a line from the artery in her leg to the aneurysm to insert metal coils to stop its growth. The next procedure will be with another neurosurgeon who will drill a small hole in the side of her head to relieve pressure from the egg sized aneurysm.

She had an MRI before being transported which revealed she has also suffered 3 minor strokes during her stay at the hospital.
This will take nothing short of a miracle.

Thank you all very much for the support...it really means a lot to us.
God is in the miracle business.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

She is out of the coma and is responsive enough to answer yes and no. Soon they will be going back in to the large brain aneurysm to remove blood clots.
She's nowhere near being out of the woods yet, but we all have confidence in the surgeons ability to clear her a path.

I want to thank everyone for their support and prayers.

Great news. God is good. Will continue praying for her recovery.
She is out of the coma and is responsive enough to answer yes and no. Soon they will be going back in to the large brain aneurysm to remove blood clots.
She's nowhere near being out of the woods yet, but we all have confidence in the surgeons ability to clear her a path.

I want to thank everyone for their support and prayers.

I have some good news to share...

"She’s eating more and talking more. It’s difficult for her to stand up for too long. She still had the hand protectors and restraints on."

She'll be in the hospital for at least the entire month of August for the early stages of her rehabilitation.
Hats off to the nurses, doctors, and surgeons involved, and thank God she was sent to Portland.

I have some good news to share...

"She’s eating more and talking more. It’s difficult for her to stand up for too long. She still had the hand protectors and restraints on."

She'll be in the hospital for at least the entire month of August for the early stages of her rehabilitation.
Hats off to the nurses, doctors, and surgeons involved, and thank God she was sent to Portland.
Great news. Praise the Lord.

Latest posts

Back