Price for Used Husqvarna 371XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScooterInWI

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm thinking about buying this 371XP from a friend of mine. It's a 2000 with a 20" bar. As far as I know it's a stock saw with no mods. I used it once last year and the saw is in awesome shape. He wants $250 for it and that seems like a pretty decent deal to me, but I wanted to see what you all thought. I don't know jack about used chainsaw prices. Any advice would be great.

I would jump on it if its in good shape, I see ones that look like they fell in a chipper go for $400 on scrap bay.

I'm thinking about buying this 371XP from a friend of mine. It's a 2000 with a 20" bar. As far as I know it's a stock saw with no mods. I used it once last year and the saw is in awesome shape. He wants $250 for it and that seems like a pretty decent deal to me, but I wanted to see what you all thought. I don't know jack about used chainsaw prices. Any advice would be great.

No don't buy it what is you friends name and number I will
call him and tell him he is trying to scalp you lol.

There really shouldn't be any 371s made in 2000 - do you have the serial number?

The deal sounds good, anyway!

Last edited:

JUMP ON IT that's a DEAL!!!!!!:greenchainsaw: :greenchainsaw:

Thanks

Thanks everyone. I'm not exactly sure about the year, and he probably isn't either. I don't have the serial either. I was suprised when he told me it was a 2000 because when I saw it I thought it was about 2 years old. Any way, I told him I'd take it. I'm looking forward to giving it a work out. My old Partner P100 is a great saw, but she's a little on the heavy side :greenchainsaw:

Thanks everyone. I'm not exactly sure about the year, and he probably isn't either. I don't have the serial either. I was suprised when he told me it was a 2000 because when I saw it I thought it was about 2 years old. Any way, I told him I'd take it. I'm looking forward to giving it a work out. My old Partner P100 is a great saw, but she's a little on the heavy side :greenchainsaw:

The 371 might be quicker than you're used to as well.:greenchainsaw:

Latest posts

Back