Price for Used Husqvarna 371XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ScooterInWI

ScooterInWI

ArboristSite Lurker
I'm thinking about buying this 371XP from a friend of mine. It's a 2000 with a 20" bar. As far as I know it's a stock saw with no mods. I used it once last year and the saw is in awesome shape. He wants $250 for it and that seems like a pretty decent deal to me, but I wanted to see what you all thought. I don't know jack about used chainsaw prices. Any advice would be great.

ropensaddle

ropensaddle

Feel Lucky
I'm thinking about buying this 371XP from a friend of mine. It's a 2000 with a 20" bar. As far as I know it's a stock saw with no mods. I used it once last year and the saw is in awesome shape. He wants $250 for it and that seems like a pretty decent deal to me, but I wanted to see what you all thought. I don't know jack about used chainsaw prices. Any advice would be great.

No don't buy it what is you friends name and number I will
call him and tell him he is trying to scalp you lol.

ScooterInWI

ScooterInWI

ArboristSite Lurker
Thanks

Thanks everyone. I'm not exactly sure about the year, and he probably isn't either. I don't have the serial either. I was suprised when he told me it was a 2000 because when I saw it I thought it was about 2 years old. Any way, I told him I'd take it. I'm looking forward to giving it a work out. My old Partner P100 is a great saw, but she's a little on the heavy side :greenchainsaw:

stihl 440

stihl 440

Addicted to ArboristSite

Thanks everyone. I'm not exactly sure about the year, and he probably isn't either. I don't have the serial either. I was suprised when he told me it was a 2000 because when I saw it I thought it was about 2 years old. Any way, I told him I'd take it. I'm looking forward to giving it a work out. My old Partner P100 is a great saw, but she's a little on the heavy side :greenchainsaw:

The 371 might be quicker than you're used to as well.:greenchainsaw:

Latest posts