• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Price lowered Dolmar 7910 only 6 tanks of mix

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MS460WOODCHUCK

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have a dolmar 7910 that has only had 6 tanks of mix ran through it since I purchased it new. The muffler has had the chamber removed and has had a additional port added. I am looking to get 700.00 shipped in the US powerhead only. This saw runs perfectly and looks well, like a new 7910. I can let a bar and chain go with it for additional price. I don't have any pics right now but it is the one pictured below my name and will take some more when a member actually wants to buy it.

What are you thinking of replacing it with?

With your experience what saw compares to this 7910 the most?

What are you thinking of replacing it with?

With your experience what saw compares to this 7910 the most?

I love the saw and wouldn't trade it for any other saw. I bought my 13 year old son Jacob a 79 F250. We are spending alot of time and money together "fixing" it up. We are really enjoying this time we are spending together with my older son Bradley after we (I) bought his 74 F100 and ''fixed" it up.

Bradley sold his. We bought it for 600 bucks and he ended up with a 5000.00 Mustang out of it. It's up for sale now because he wants another old Ford.

CAM02594.jpg

I love the saw and wouldn't trade it for any other saw. I bought my 13 year old son Jacob a 79 F250. We are spending alot of time and money together "fixing" it up. We are really enjoying this time we are spending together with my older son Bradley after we (I) bought his 74 F100 and ''fixed" it up.

Bradley sold his. We bought it for 600 bucks and he ended up with a 5000.00 Mustang out of it. It's up for sale now because he wants another old Ford.

View attachment 602367

Not the best picture of Bradley with his eyes closed lol but one of my favorites!!! That is my dad and grandpa's poulan on that truck. That saw right there is what started my ''CAD" listening to it run in the woods and hauling the wood out with our old Fords...Grandpa is gone now but we still use the old poulan from time to time. It was rather odd sitting in the passenger seat as my boy hauled his first load in his truck cut with the old poulan!

Here he is now with his Mustang that is for sale so he can buy another old Ford

Attachments

• CAM02643.jpg
    CAM02643.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 108
Your making the right decisions John. :numberone:

When I sold my race 3120, I used the $ to buy my son his first car when he was 14. He still has that car in his senior of college.
Saws can be replaced. Memories cant ;)
I second that, those are decisions you won't regret :clap:.

Ok guys on top of the trucks now we are moving and have a buyer for the house I just have a few things to tidy up for the buyers so I really need the extra funds for it so I am lowering the price to 650.00 shipped.

Looks like you and the boys are having a blast. When I get back to the states, I will be selling some saws to fund my muscle car addiction. My 68 GTO convt. is 99% done (including owner built 455/TH400), but 66 Fairlane GT convt (428/toploader) needs a bit more work.

Looks like you and the boys are having a blast. When I get back to the states, I will be selling some saws to fund my muscle car addiction. My 68 GTO convt. is 99% done (including owner built 455/TH400), but 66 Fairlane GT convt (428/toploader) needs a bit more work.

Oh yea! The good ole FE block...

Ok guys on top of the trucks now we are moving and have a buyer for the house I just have a few things to tidy up for the buyers so I really need the extra funds for it so I am lowering the price to 650.00 shipped.

TTT

Only thing I could do to help as I dont need it either. Trade you a bunch of other 54cc 60cc and maybe 65cc saws I know you like and might like so you can sell them at the lower prices each. Like we did that one time 3 for 1
Have maybe 3-4 you might be interested in.

Latest posts

Back