• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Pro mac 1000 / p 100 bearings

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Select_cut_forester

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm trying to source crank bearings for a pro mac 1000 and a case seal do you know anyone who may be able to find me some I have the seals they came with another parts kit I ordered. I know a partner p 100 and a partner r440 as well as a jonsered 1020 all use the same parts so if anyone has the. And would be willing to part ways with them is could appreciate it.

Bear with me, its been some time since I replaced bearings in one of those and I don't find any notes I made on them. That said, I remember the FW side bearing was a common size and I think it was a 6203.

The clutch side bearing was a oddball that I couldn't come up with the same size for. (The OEM numbers are on the bearing race) Seems it was like a 6203 snap ring groove bearing but 1mm wider in width. I know for a fact I used a standard bearing and used a 1mm thick shim to space the oiler gear to use the 1mm thinner standard bearing.

I do have the seals in my list and are standard metric seals.

The FW side is a 15x26x7 and the clutch side is a 20x40x7

I've been looking hard for both with no success so if I could get them from you what would be great . That's what I'm on here asking I always shop first then come here as a. Lat ditch effort from all my Mac guys

I have the seals already need just the bearings

I know you said that but you replied to this

"I have the case seals you’ll need. If you can’t find them on your own let me know.I also have fresh OEM case gaskets."

With this

"I've been looking hard for both with no success so if I could get them from you what would be great . That's what I'm on here asking I always shop first then come here as a. Lat ditch effort from all my Mac guys"

That made it sound like you been looking hard for seals. I think the confusion looking back is your interchanging the word case seal with case gasket.

Now please refresh my memory and post the numbers on the bearings..

Also I forgot to add that the case gasket on the bigger Partner cut off saws will work same with seals. At least on the P100 saws, the R440 and R40 gasket might have been different.

Sorry for the confusion yes I need the case gasket and a base gasket for the cylinder as well as well as bearings. I haven't got it torn down yet to see the numbers for the bearings yet

Latest posts

Back