Pro Mac 700

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Husqvarna 372XP that is hard to pull whether I use the de-comp or not, the compression is the same. I unscrewed the valve and took it out and it didn't help.
Strange. Hole plugged?

Yeah, I tried poking around in it but it didn't help. I've got most of it apart right now so I'll probably remove the cylinder and see if I can unstop it. It's carboned up pretty bad. Might just buy some Caber rings and install them before I put it together. Hope that's all it needs.

Lol. I like to think I’m manly enough to ‘not’ need them, but as the years go by I tell myself, hey, I’m merely doing the responsible thing by removing unnecessary additional stresses on the starter mechanism. Mainly my shoulder and back.
hey we are manly enough its just thoses damn macs might be a little more manly hit myself in the face with my 10-10 drop cranking it when i first got it the release button was put in shortly after and my face doesnt feel ashamed at all

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I
“Manly enough to pull it” is one thing but if it’s easier on the starter assembly then that’s all the reason to use it IMO. Especially on the older saws
I was trying to suggest that myself in my own way. Sorry if that was lost in translation. Lol

Weird the Pro Mac 800 that is sitting near my desk doesn't have a decomp. Is the 700 bigger?
The 800 isn't too hard to pull.

Latest posts

Back