Problem with Harv's Sales in Detroit MI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have been advertising in the tree & landscaping magazine for over 8 years we have hundreds of satisfied customers one guy gets on here and complains and all of you say things you know nothing about I try and treat everybody fair But you have to know that you are not going to satisfy everbody!!!!!!

There are at least three of us on this site who have dealt with Harv's Sales directly and can certainly attest that he is NOT going to satisfy everybody! As a matter of fact, he is going to downright p**s off anyone who makes the mistake of taking his word on the condition of a piece of equipment!

If someone ripped me off 10k id go find them and make it right, plane and simple.
He's obviously a low life piece of :censored:.

There are at least three of us on this site who have dealt with Harv's Sales directly and can certainly attest that he is NOT going to satisfy everybody! As a matter of fact, he is going to downright p**s off anyone who makes the mistake of taking his word on the condition of a piece of equipment!

Yep. I even offered to personally return the grinder myself so there wouldn't be any shipping charges and he flat out said no. Don't think that is even trying to satisfy me as an upset customer.

Maybe the poster "Harv's Sales" works for Harv or is related to him and just really doesn't know the real Harv and can't believe the things that we are saying about him.

(Sorry to tell you, they are all true.)

thanks guys

Wow, well I've herd enough. I was gonna drive from Idaho to buy a chipper $25500 from him.I decided to google harv's sales before I contact them and this forum came up.I red every post and you guys saved me a long trip.

Wow, well I've herd enough. I was gonna drive from Idaho to buy a chipper $25500 from him.I decided to google harv's sales before I contact them and this forum came up.I red every post and you guys saved me a long trip.

Knowing that I stopped even just one person from going thru what I did just made my day. :)

Knowing that I stopped even just one person from going thru what I did just made my day. :)

3,855 view to this thread at the time of this post. Pretty easy to assume that more than one person has taken note of how Harv treats his customers. Harv has slit his own throat by misrepresenting the equipment he sells. He has no one to blame but himself for any lost customers or revenue. Word will only continue to spread about his unethical practices and he will be his own demise eventually.

low life equipment dealers

Thanks for the heads up on Harv's. I live in s.e. mich and will not do business with them for sure. You guys need to file a complaint with the BBB. Most insurance companies check with the BBB before insuring businesses, complaints on record will hurt there ability to buy insurance. :angry:

I'm just happy to see this thread revived so folks remember what a rippoff artist Harv is. When it comes to his way of doing business, the old adage comes to mind; "if it seem too good to be true..." Beware, beware, beware.

AP

Back