Project Stumpbroke 365xt

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why did I go to bed early last night & miss all this?

Glad to hear from you MR. Stumpbroke

Sounds like you got some great direction from a little soul-searching.

I believe your creator gave you the incredible talents you display and allow us to enjoy.

We love ya, don't forget that

luck,greg

I own the 365xt that WW did last and it is a good strong firewood saw. The 365xt from Stumpy will have no problems with 24" spruce and I believe you will enjoy it. If I can ever make it back to KY, I may give WW the chance to try a 385 carb on a 365xt.

Why did I go to bed early last night & miss all this?

Glad to hear from you MR. Stumpbroke

Sounds like you got some great direction from a little soul-searching.

I believe your creator gave you the incredible talents you display and allow us to enjoy.

We love ya, don't forget that

luck,greg

That's another place I have failed is making it known that my talents are gifts from God. Don't mistake this for me thinking I'm Gods gift to saws. I'm far from that. It's just another way for Him to use me to spread the Gospel.

Hope this doesn't mean we don't get the "Sexy Stumpy" sticker upgrade. :hmm3grin2orange:
Not sure what's gonna come of that. There's gonna be some changes to my representation, not sure what they might be yet. God's doing the restructuring, I've just had to have the faith that He knows what's best. Some of the stuff that I have come up with isn't what He wants for me and I'm ok with that. When we truly turn our lives over to The Lord, we are to die to ourselves so that He can make us in His image as intended in the beginning. If anybody feels inclined to, check out
Romans 8:28-30.

Good to see your doing better stump welcome back

i'm still at the porting stage where i've not tried to port. just sorta mystified. totally impressed with the time gain though.
good platform you got goin there. there's lots of folks on here who've had to learn things in hard ways. i don't force what i believe on anyone but i always stand ready to explain if asked. ain't none of us perfect, some have just asked for forgiveness. one day at a time bro.

Last edited:
All in jest friend. I'll go out on a limb and suggest God has a sense of humor - not that I'm necessarily commenting on the decal itself, just that humor is a gift too, one that can very effectively connect. :msp_wink:

Yes I think humor is a gift also. About the decal, you did give me food for thought. I'm gonna work on the silhouette a bit to make it fit.

Stump
I know you don't know me from Adam, but i love to hear people bragg on the Lord! God made a change in my life in march of this year and showed me i wasent saved. But thank God he give me another chance and i got stuff right with him!!! I am faithful to my church now and trying to be faithful to him. I fall short everyday but he is there to pick me up. I'm praying for ya and wish you the best brother! On the other topic good lokking work on the saws I enjoy your builds and would like to up grade my 6400 to a 7900 when time permits. Keep up the great work!!:msp_wink:

That's another place I have failed is making it known that my talents are gifts from God. Don't mistake this for me thinking I'm Gods gift to saws. I'm far from that. It's just another way for Him to use me to spread the Gospel.

Not sure what's gonna come of that. There's gonna be some changes to my representation, not sure what they might be yet. God's doing the restructuring, I've just had to have the faith that He knows what's best. Some of the stuff that I have come up with isn't what He wants for me and I'm ok with that. When we truly turn our lives over to The Lord, we are to die to ourselves so that He can make us in His image as intended in the beginning. If anybody feels inclined to, check out
Romans 8:28-30.

Thanks for sharing Stumpy, that's a passage that means a lot to me, no doubt you're thinking the right way. :D

Thanks Brad. I've been doin good the last week or so. I've had to take some time to re prioritize my life. I haven't been keeping God first & everything has suffered. Now that I've got Him first things are going much better. Now I just got to keep it that way. I believe part of his plan for me is to use these chainsaws as a way to sow His seeds. He's given me a way to reach people all over the world & I have failed miserably at it. I won't be thumpin people on the head with a Bilble or nuthing, just do my best to spread the gospel & let anybody who will listen about what Jesus has done for us.
I'll admit it's not the most conventional way to spread the Word, and not sure why He's chosen me to do it but I'm excited about the mission He has for me.

Proud of you Stumpy. God be the glory!

g

I'm trying to figure out if the Arboristsite was morphed into a Billy Graham forum..... :hell_boy:

:hmm3grin2orange:

Lost everything I had Livin' the life of a "good ol' boy" until God got ahold of me 10 years ago. Now don't think everything is always well in my life because I live for the Lord. I work hard almost 7 days a week and am "oncall" every night. Worked like that before and had little to show for my efforts but a drinking problem and a sore back. I pray God gets ahold of you and you'll know what I mean. I'm just sayin'.... as Stumpy would say. Recently I sent 3 powerheads to Stumpy. When I get them back I plan on sending more. You ask what this nut is talkin' about??? God has blessed me so much I wouldn't even know know where to start. Me and my pride had me on the "narrow road" to hell that the Bible tells me that its mouth broadens daily. I'm by no means a "Bible thumper" and still mess up all the time, BUT,when I get out the way and stay in tune with HIM , HIS blessings just keep coming in. In the past, I never would have been able to afford sending Stumpy 1 thing let alone 3. It's not about "riches", (although I have more than I ever had), It's a way of life. God has opened my eyes to the point that even thru my very busy working 10 to 12 hour days (and sometimes more) I have His "peace beyond all understanding" and the security knowing when He does take me I'll be with Him. Last thing,.... and this is what most people living just doesn't get,... You either serve God or you serve man,(aka the devil)............ there is no in between. Man enough ta say I love ya Stumpy and keep sowing seeds. You could reach millions. God bless you all. John Nichols

Lost everything I had Livin' the life of a "good ol' boy" until God got ahold of me 10 years ago. Now don't think everything is always well in my life because I live for the Lord. I work hard almost 7 days a week and am "oncall" every night. Worked like that before and had little to show for my efforts but a drinking problem and a sore back. I pray God gets ahold of you and you'll know what I mean. I'm just sayin'.... as Stumpy would say. Recently I sent 3 powerheads to Stumpy. When I get them back I plan on sending more. You ask what this nut is talkin' about??? God has blessed me so much I wouldn't even know know where to start. Me and my pride had me on the "narrow road" to hell that the Bible tells me that its mouth broadens daily. I'm by no means a "Bible thumper" and still mess up all the time, BUT,when I get out the way and stay in tune with HIM , HIS blessings just keep coming in. In the past, I never would have been able to afford sending Stumpy 1 thing let alone 3. It's not about "riches", (although I have more than I ever had), It's a way of life. God has opened my eyes to the point that even thru my very busy working 10 to 12 hour days (and sometimes more) I have His "peace beyond all understanding" and the security knowing when He does take me I'll be with Him. Last thing,.... and this is what most people living just doesn't get,... You either serve God or you serve man,(aka the devil)............ there is no in between. Man enough ta say I love ya Stumpy and keep sowing seeds. You could reach millions. God bless you all. John Nichols

Well said.....:msp_smile:

You guys don't realize how scared I was to get on here & share my testimony. Even though I knew that's what GOd wants me to do with these silly chainsaws. I was letting my fear get in the way of GOds work. With faith, I "stepped out of the boat onto the water". As long as we keep our eyes on Him we won't see the the fact that He has us doing what we think is impossible.

I've been praying about a "new image", and name for my saws. SOmething that when people see or hear the name they know that God is being glorified in it. The term "Stumpbroke" is gonna be phased out. Beleive me, that's a hard thing to say & give up, but it's gotta be changed. Any ideas on a new Christian name for the saws will be appreciated.

Now for the image, here's what I've got so far.

newme.jpg

Latest posts

Back