Project Stumpbroke 365xt

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys don't realize how scared I was to get on here & share my testimony. Even though I knew that's what GOd wants me to do with these silly chainsaws. I was letting my fear get in the way of GOds work. With faith, I "stepped out of the boat onto the water". As long as we keep our eyes on Him we won't see the the fact that He has us doing what we think is impossible.

I've been praying about a "new image", and name for my saws. SOmething that when people see or hear the name they know that God is being glorified in it. The term "Stumpbroke" is gonna be phased out. Beleive me, that's a hard thing to say & give up, but it's gotta be changed. Any ideas on a new Christian name for the saws will be appreciated.

Now for the image, here's what I've got so far.

newme.jpg

Well said my friend! I love the image. I think it works great. Great work and keep it up!!

Stumpy,

Reading and believing the word is one thing, allowing it to change your life another, and being a light unto the world another still. I'm still struggling with letting it take hold and changing my life.

God bless you.

Now for the image, here's what I've got so far.

newme.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Show-off

'bout angel wings instead of tribal? maybe with cross in center, -- saws from heaven, saws you pray for, I SAW the light, my brother's saw keeper, enlightened saws,

if I post anything you like, or causes you to spin it, it's your's

If you don't like any of it, don't tell me, I'm real sensitive to criticism.:laugh:

luck,greg

Stumpy,

Reading and believing the word is one thing, allowing it to change your life another, and being a light unto the world another still. I'm still struggling with letting it take hold and changing my life.

God bless you.

Sir you are indeed correct in your statement. Some things God delivered me from immediatly while other things are battles. What helps me is God reminding me (in my spirit) that although I may be in this world, i'm not of it. Stay away from "old" things that may be a temptation to you no matter what. I have lost friends and even separated myself from family members that does not have God in their lives. Things do get hard from time to time and I would be a liar and a hypocrite if I said otherwise. Remember satan has already been defeated and God loves you. His word says that He will not put more on you than you can bare. I guarentee things that bothered you before(brought the "old" you out) doesn't effect you now. YOU ARE STRONGER in the Lord. Please read a few scriptures if you would and memmorize them to help... James 1:1-7 , James 1:12-15 , Romans 8:28 .......small steps. God will "call" upon everyone. What He asks from you is to give back your freewill as He won't take it. Make your relationship with Jesus just yours(intimate). Remember to call upon Jesus always but certainly in time of need. The devil has to flee!!! Surround yourself with as many positive people that you can that shares your beliefs. People WILL see the change. I give God all the glory, But I've been asked by other people...You're a Christian aren't you... without me ever saying a word. Speak to God and tell Him the desires of you're heart. HE DESIRES THAT!! He knows your heart and if indeed it's pure, through Him you can "move mountains". You yourself and God alone knows who you're feeding more.... your "spirit man" or your "flesh man". Be STRONG in the Lord. From a brother you didn't know you had. John Nichols

I have been lurking around this site for the past 9 months since I found it . I am not a chainsaw expert, logger or arborist. But I do love cutting wood & chainsaws, much of what this site is all about. But most of all I Love Jesus. I have learned a lot about many things that interest me on this site but tonight I can not express how excited I was to hear your testimony Mr. Stumpy. Thanks for sharing it. A believer indeed does not need to thump anyone with the word of God. Just speak the truth in love. Preach the gospel in season and out of season and use words if necessary! The reason you have spoken out, I believe, is because you wish to share the love you've received with any one who would listen. You need never apologize for loving others. You may need to rid your life of little things that may feed your flesh or the flesh of others and not the spirit. All believers need to walk that out in their lives, but your character of honesty and integrity has been evident to me since I read your first post many months ago. I would venture to say God has been working in your heart for some time in bringing you to this point. Press on Mr. Stumpbroke!! Delight in The Lord, for He delights in you! Remember that His mercy is new every morning and keep building great saws, it is obvious God has gifted you! For all those who think this like a Billy Graham crusade ? Just chalk it up to one beggar telling another beggar where he can find a loaf of bread.;)

Depart USPS Sort Facility
October 06, 2012
ANCHORAGE, AK 99530
Expected Delivery By:
October 6, 2012

Delivery Confirmation™

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
October 05, 2012, 11:35 am
ANCHORAGE, AK 99530

Depart USPS Sort Facility
October 04, 2012
SPRINGFIELD, MO 65801

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
October 03, 2012, 10:08 pm
SPRINGFIELD, MO 65801

Dispatched to Sort Facility
October 03, 2012, 5:36 pm
CABOOL, MO 65689

Acceptance
October 03, 2012, 10:49 am
CABOOL, MO 65689

Stumpy. . . Sounds to me like you're at a bit of a crossroads in your life. Good on'ya brother.

It also gives me an idea or two for ya.

I'll PM ya in a few.

Keep the Faith!

That's another place I have failed is making it known that my talents are gifts from God. Don't mistake this for me thinking I'm Gods gift to saws. I'm far from that. It's just another way for Him to use me to spread the Gospel.

Not sure what's gonna come of that. There's gonna be some changes to my representation, not sure what they might be yet. God's doing the restructuring, I've just had to have the faith that He knows what's best. Some of the stuff that I have come up with isn't what He wants for me and I'm ok with that. When we truly turn our lives over to The Lord, we are to die to ourselves so that He can make us in His image as intended in the beginning. If anybody feels inclined to, check out
Romans 8:28-30.

Howdy Stumpy,

I've been lurking for a while. Enjoyed reading your posts and work. I used to build 2 strokes in the '70's and 4's in the '80's and '90's. I like your honesty and follow when I have time. I was so happy to read your testimony. God is so good. Stand strong in your Faith dude! I too was an honest man, good work ethic, would have called myself a Christian. But I didn't really come to know Jesus until an accident layed me up for 18 months in late '93. God was patient with me then and still is. It's been almost 20 years for me now and one thing is sure, stand firm for Him and He is always with you. Just thought you needed to know, you are not alone, praise the Lord, you are not alone. Good testimony, keep it up! :laugh:

Well ladies and germs, I got me a package in the mail today. Enclosed was a still shiny but highly massaged 365xp. Sugi Hara 24" and a Stihl full chisel skip chain installed, fresh oil and mix added, and out to the forest. The saw has so much torque compared to what I'm used to and throttle response is amazing. Took down a 24" spruce and bucked a 30" I left on the ground since last year. My partner ran his MS361 first and after repeated beatings by the Husky I handed it over to him. Needless to say we were both grinning ear to ear by the end of our session. Pics and video to follow...

Well ladies and germs, I got me a package in the mail today. Enclosed was a still shiny but highly massaged 365xp. Sugi Hara 24" and a Stihl full chisel skip chain installed, fresh oil and mix added, and out to the forest. The saw has so much torque compared to what I'm used to and throttle response is amazing. Took down a 24" spruce and bucked a 30" I left on the ground since last year. My partner ran his MS361 first and after repeated beatings by the Husky I handed it over to him. Needless to say we were both grinning ear to ear by the end of our session. Pics and video to follow...

.....pics AND video.....:msp_w00t: :msp_drool:

Latest posts

Back