Prune ugly junipers?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by Kneejerk Bombas
I hardly curcified you. I may have teased you a little,
KB, calling someone's mother a... retentive is way beyond teasing.:confused:
Bettie, please post those pics or call a pro so we can move on!

A true jerk, maybe.....I'll just take Guy's advice and move on. This doesn't seem to be a very friendly message board.
(Bombas, just for your future reference.....webster's defines crucify as: to criticize harshly, torment, or vex....it was not a Jesus on the cross reference)

Hey Bettie,

Don't go away mad. Actually, this IS a fairly friendly (and knowledgeable) message board. Seems that the ribbing etc. that is done between members (some of whom really enjoy the head butting) has been rolling into threads such as these....which is too bad. Not very professional.....IMHO.

BUT....don't judge all on account of one.

Post your pictures and give these guys something to work with.

Good luck,
Che

"I just want to get them looking nice and healthy. Two of the eight trees are at least 6 feet taller than the rest, and that extra height is all in the top of the trunk....one tall branch that's skinny and brownish."

I think this is what gets kneejerk so vexed. The perception of what the laymen sees as "healthy" and what nature intended as a healthy form.

Lots of people trying to help you here, try posting the pictures they requested and I'm sure they will provide sound advice.

Why dwell on the negative?:confused:

Last post on this subject, I swear! I didn't mean to imply that everyone here was unfriendly, it's just that I came back to the message board the day after posting my question, and there was this whole weird string of messages that took me by surprise.

I cannot post any photos as of yet, as we have misplaced the cable to link our camera to the P.C. (we moved recently).

Sorry for being so thin-skinned (must be PMS or something...LOL).

Latest posts

Back