ps 5100 in florida

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lawmart

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
hey guys
I'm headed to Clearwater, Florida on Wednesday 23rd for a week holidays with my family wanted to pick up the dolmar 5100's i have tried to do the dealer locater but the phone number i get is wrong, does any one deal with any one that i can contact

thanks for the info

what dealer u tryin to get?

Looks like fast rentals 1-727-526-9133 is the closest one in pinellas park.Used to be a family owned rental company but i think sunbelt bought them out.I have not been in there for a while.As far as the other one bradenton bike and mower 1-941-746-7411 might be best but i never been there so no clue

hope this helps and also enjoy yer stay in the sunshine state

Have fun with the 5100. Last two times out, I left my big saws in the truck and went to it with the 5100.. It's like a bad habit. The more you use it, the more you want to use it. It's just fun having something that small and lightweight be that aggressive in the cut. ...Dealers are another matter. :cheers:

thanks for the info 12ednaeck i will see what the numbers turn up when i get there never been to Florida or that far south in the us before hope to have a good time. thanks for the info.

lawmart
play safe

Latest posts

Back