pulp wood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackdiesel

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
anybody know what it would take for a guy to get pulp wood? im not talkin one or two loads, but more like 250-350 loads. What would i have to pay to get that trucked in? i have a knuckleboom, so i could unload it. Just need massive amounts of wood and i was wondering what it would cost.....

If you're going to be buying that much wood, I think you'd have some bargaining power with the supplier.

Im not sure what it is worth around your area. But here in Montana I've been quoted that they will pay $25/ton for pulp wood deliverd. Considering what fuel costs are around here, its not worth even having a truck come to get it. I wish you wasn't so far away, I could supply you with all kinds of pulp type logs from my fuel reduction projects. Good luck!

I can buy hardwood pulp here in N. Michigan for 60-70 $ per cord delivered depending on time of year and the supplier. Contact some loggers in your area. Money talks :cheers:

Back