Quadrafire 2100 millennium wood stove

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COWBOYJAKE

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Do any of yall have one of theese? We have a 1000sqft ranch house thats gonna get added onto to about 1600ft and was looking at one. We have an older acorn stove that is not real big, and want something for more heat and outside draft option. Also I need a good internet dealer. Our closest dealer is 100+ miles away and they do not stock anything.

Thanks!!

jake

yeah thats what I have been thinking I found another dealer that normally carries the 2100 so I think im gonna make a trip up there tommorrow. Not like I want to do anything else in 20deg weather... I want my global warming back!

I have a 3100 stand-alone and I love it. Sometimes I wish I had a little more room in it to add more wood at a time. If I'm loading well dried wood it will put some heat in a hurry!

I have an older Quad 1800 which I think is a tad smaller, heating about 1700sf of uninsulated farm house and am lucky to get a 5 hr burn with osage orange. It throws great heat but I would like to get a 3100 for better burn times. I have had no problems with mine in 15 years of hard use:).

you better get the stove.

yeah thats what I have been thinking I found another dealer that normally carries the 2100 so I think im gonna make a trip up there tommorrow. Not like I want to do anything else in 20deg weather... I want my global warming back!

global warming/climate change is over.

I ended up getting a 3100 step top. The wall clearances were a little smaller with the step top and the ash tray is pretty nice also. Plus the more rustic looking legs instead of the square base. Gonna go get it on friday!!

Back