Random pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that what you call those grubs, truffles? Hear they're good eating, I've been tempted but haven't done it yet:sick: Looked like all digested wood/dirt to me.

this is the melted alloy from car wheel rim after the 2009 very bad wild forest fires in my state, we lost BIL

attachment.php

pools of silver were left were the car wheels would of been and some had ran like melted snow.

Have a trip inside Daytona.

[video=youtube;s5zzzMUCNp4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5zzzMUCNp4[/video]

I done this on Jan 20th..... will have more to come..
John

Lol...would that be a mighty Friskars resting by your splits there?:clap:

Why yes good sir I believe it is the mighty fiskars! Absolutely love that little thing! Most of that wood is pine (don't ask it's the father in laws) so its splits like a hot knife through butter! Splits up some nice kindling too. I want the x-27 but everything is already split so maybe next year!

Why yes good sir I believe it is the mighty fiskars! Absolutely love that little thing! Most of that wood is pine (don't ask it's the father in laws) so its splits like a hot knife through butter! Splits up some nice kindling too. I want the x-27 but everything is already split so maybe next year!

Awesome!...I'm headed to grab the X-27 this weekend...I've got some Hedge which has been sitting for about 2 months now, that needs some drastic reduction in diameter & circumference...and I don't feel like being mauled by my maul!:tongue2:

Saw this in D.C. yesterday, hard to beileve they would go through all of that work on the body and then deface that nice car with this uhh face...
attachment.php

Back