Random pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just so I can quit thinking about Daschle for a few minutes, and remind myself of Spring time....and having one these brutes making me forget about everything else going on:
0614081910a.jpg

attachment.php

Nice Bass, I can't wait for it to warm up enough to go wade through the river, relax and fish all day.

This is near where we go fishing in Shenandoah Valley facing Skyline drive. Friends of ours wedding.

Last edited:
That's funny stuff right there! The part when Steve says "I think I crapped my pants." :ices_rofl:

:crazy1:Having a hell of a time finding the URL of my pics.
I'm a better tree guy then a computer guy.
Can you guys hook a fella up? Thanks

Latest lil firewood helper buddy. It's not huge, and has a plastic tub which is less than ideal... But it was cheap, rated for 600lbs, and has a neat little dump mechanism that can be used come garden time. Sure beats carrying :clap:

IMG00231-20090204-1516Medium.jpg

IMG00232-20090204-1516Medium.jpg

And from a recent trip to Chicago, my good friend Nate and I just had to stop and take pics in the weird mirrored kidney bean thingie in Grant Park (or is it Millenium Park...?)

IMG00240-20090209-1626Medium.jpg

IMG00241-20090209-1626Medium.jpg

here's a poplar I took down back when I worked for big orange, the first is me going back up after lunch and yes I'm free climbing, always did back then.

oldschoolzf0.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back