Random pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prentice

Fella on the far right is holding that axe type tool with the curved blade.What do you call that tool and what was it's primary use.Came across one when I was a kid,I should have kept it.
Lawrence

That's a brush axe. You can still buy them, I have one but have never really used it except to play around, it's an awkward tool.

Fella on the far right is holding that axe type tool with the curved blade.What do you call that tool and what was it's primary use.Came across one when I was a kid,I should have kept it.
Lawrence

That's a brush axe. You can still buy them, I have one but have never really used it except to play around, it's an awkward tool.

Dam, you beat me to it. B4 chippers you had to load brush by hand and chop it up on the truck with that cuz the chainsaws were too big. There are six or so pics of that job, Im using one for my avatar. That guy down in the hole was like 6-5 to give you an idea how far down it went. They took turns choppin' off each others heads posing for the cam. I still have a brush axe, just dont really have a use for it.

logging burnt timber in Taylorsville Ca

just a few pics of me and the crew yarder logging part of the 2007 Moonlight Fire which ended up being 65,000 acres. oh the crew i was working for was Thomas Creek Logging out of Redding Ca

Last edited:
Yeah what made it bad was it was the middle of the summer and the dust mxed with the charcoal dust made it fun to breath.

1939 Finnish 20mm Lahti semi-automatic Anti-Tank rifle. It's on skis for dragging it through the snow. Used during the Finnish/Soviet Winter War of 1939/1940.
That's a full size AK-47 under the barrel. 20mm round on the left, 50BMG on the right.

Lahti4-1.jpg

Where are the sights on that 20mm?

Nice!!! I need a long range gun. 338 Perhaps? :D

Did u just shoot someone? Got blood on your hands... ;)

Sent from my T8788 using Board Express

Latest posts

Back