Random pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

The kids',the wife's, and my pumkin carvings for this year.

Should of put these up couple days ago but just ran across this thread :clap:

VAALDext.jpg
That's cool. I have a friend near there and didn't notice it when going through. I want to take the family there sometime on a day trip just to check out the area.
This castle is a couple miles from me, new owners don't allow tours anymore either but the previous owner showed me and my kids around.
http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/2231

Last edited:
You can see it from route 522 but it isn't easy and only in the winter. I was coming back from VA Beach with the girlfriend and wanted to show her only to find that we couldn't get in.

I wasn't even aware of the one you visited. That's great that you got to check it out.

Mike

VAALDext.jpg
That's cool. I have a friend near there and didn't notice it when going through. I want to take the family there sometime on a day trip just to check out the area.
This castle is a couple miles from me, new owners don't allow tours anymore either but the previous owner showed me and my kids around.
http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/2231

Hey, Todd! That's close to me, and I didn't know it exists! Thanks for the heads-up. :cheers:

We got a tour 'bout a year ago that included the mill at Aldie, plus the James Monroe mansion, just a tad north of there on 15. The owners allowed a group of homeschoolers to tour their house. Pretty neat stuff!

I hope so. I couldn't get pictures of everything they lost. A D9 got toasted as well, up the hill from the yarder. Holding one of the guide lines. They also lost a cable truck. Full of new cable. The carriage. But no one lost their life. So that's a plus.

big bass

I caught this monster while fishing for crappie. I should have mounted it:jawdrop:
10-04-06_1453-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back