Really disgusted with Kohler....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Massey Ferguson has 60 months at 0%.

I told my neighbor that.. and he said he would rather have a case of the clap than a MF. He is one of those who like green paint.. ( the only green he own is a JD zeroturn mower) his tractors are a ford jubilee and a int. 350 utility go figure and wonders why he spends so much on gas

Boy am I glad I found this post. Here I am hauling in excess of 1500 lbs for the last 11 years on my D-18 auto Wheelhorse and pushing snow over the top of my 300 lb dozer blade & A frame assembly. Its a 1974.. dont want to overwork the old girl.. weighs over 1,000 lbs w/o the dozer blade and A frame & without the several hundred lbs weight in the rear to keep the tires from spinning. And its a garden tractor, all 18 horses of her.
The engine smokes a bit but keeps on going. Damn if it isnt the best tractor I've owned. Point is, Husky/Kohler apparently didnt do the job on yours. At some point in time most people get p.o. enough to say " Ok " ya got me once but never again.. Maybe to go ahead, its time to go back to a proven winner.. as in years .. I'm sure lots of guys w/ opinions as to a bullet proof tractor would chime in.. Good luck. You have more patience than I..

:agree2:

Latest posts

Back