Received wrong chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liberty

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I just received my order from Amicks. I ordered a 28" bar and JGX chain to run on my 372 xpw.. I received the LGX version. Is it worth returning the LGX for the JGX or will it run it OK. I cut all hardwood.

If it had a 24" bar that you where going to run it on, it would be ok. But a 28"...you better get the JGX.:greenchainsaw: :cheers:

Tony's a good guy. I'm sure he would make it right, although I have ran full comp on a 28" bar before with no problems. And all I cut is hardwoods also.

It will cut it just fine, just don't expect to dawg it in and pull like there is no tomorrow.

I used full comp RS chain with a 28" bar on my 365 when it was the only big saw I had. No soft wood around here....

It's simple call Tony see what he can do. You didn't get what you ordered but maybe he can get you a good deal on the exact one you wanted to make up for the mistake? Their are so many options, and they all start out with calling.

Hi, I'm sorry for the mix up, I'll send you a JGX out tommorrow at No Charge. Tony

:clap:

That is one good dude right there. Wish I had him close enough for a local dealer...

Of coarse then I would have more saws that I don't have a real need for....

tony has always gotten my orders

Plus he has sent me many dollars worth of goodies for the two GTGs I have hosted. Kudos to Tony.

Back