Red Elm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's Lloyd.

attachment.php
Ok, Now who is he.lol

Geeze, some of you guys are just getting started on your cutting season. I'm just finishing mine up with nothing left to do but stack. About 90% Hickory this year with the other 10% mostly Beech. I couldn't stand to cut and split in the summer here in Indiana let alone Arkansas. I'll start up again in November when it cools down.
Never used any Red Elm, or even seen any in our woodlot.

Geeze, some of you guys are just getting started on your cutting season. I'm just finishing mine up with nothing left to do but stack. About 90% Hickory this year with the other 10% mostly Beech. I couldn't stand to cut and split in the summer here in Indiana let alone Arkansas. I'll start up again in November when it cools down.

Oh!... I'll send you a cookie! :msp_w00t:

Well see if you can get all that cutting and splitting done before summer when you get to be Stihl Sawings age.

Latest posts

Back