Redmax ebz4800 BackPack blower

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanManofStihl

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I was wondering if any one needs a back pack blower. I just got a new one and don't have a use for this one. It is a Redmax Ebz 4800 it is in good condition starts right up straps are in good condition the only thing that does not work is the "Cruise control piece" I'm not sure of the name but it hold the throttle at the desired position the piece was like $6.00 at the dealer but they did not have it in stock and I didn't have time to go back. I am looking for $200.00 obo plus shipping. I payed $400.00 for this one 2 years ago but I am open to resonable offers. Thanks

Interested

Yes, I'm interested in buying this for $200. Where are you located & how can I send payment?

Thanks
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was wondering if any one needs a back pack blower. I just got a new one and don't have a use for this one. It is a Redmax Ebz 4800 it is in good condition starts right up straps are in good condition the only thing that does not work is the "Cruise control piece" I'm not sure of the name but it hold the throttle at the desired position the piece was like $6.00 at the dealer but they did not have it in stock and I didn't have time to go back. I am looking for $200.00 obo plus shipping. I payed $400.00 for this one 2 years ago but I am open to resonable offers. Thanks

Latest posts

Back