Remington Rodeo Pro - Will not start!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't bet on it starting under any circumstances. Piston scored bad and likely the cylinder is too. Put it under the bench and wait until a saw comes around that has fallen from a truck etc..... then piece them together. If you decide to rebuild it without a cheap / free donor saw, you'll be so upside down in that saw it won't be funny. Have made that very mistake myself, plenty of times.

Yeah that's where I"m thinking. It was free, might just leave it at that. I do see these saws go for sale in my area time-to-time for like $50, claming they run, but I'll just wait for another freebie. In hindsight, might be able to make use of the bar/chain though on a couple other of my saws

Yeah that's where I"m thinking. It was free, might just leave it at that. I do see these saws go for sale in my area time-to-time for like $50, claming they run, but I'll just wait for another freebie. In hindsight, might be able to make use of the bar/chain though on a couple other of my saws
Hello - if you still have the remington rodeo and would like to part it out - id be interested in buying the starter assembly - mine recently broke and am having a difficult time finding this part.

Latest posts

Back