removal 35-40 foot maple

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are absolutely correct, I was just funnin. Talltree needs an experienced insured crew for that mess and its gonna cost a few bucks for a job professionally and safely done. You don't even want an experienced hack cause they have no insurance and a job like that certainly needs it!

talltree said:
I do feel it is W/O a doubt the responsibility of the company to do all they can to uncover any hidden hazards since they are the ones getting paid to do the work. Obviously such conditions may reflect in the price of the job, but if thats what it takes to do it right than so be it.

Very true, which is why it was suggested to get someone licensed and insured to do the work. Companies with credentials have to take the extra steps to make sure things work out the right way, since the company name is on the line.
Fly-by-night hacks with a pickup truck and a ladder could care less and get the cash and run. Glad you realize the credentials reflect the price of the job and that everything worked out ok. I wish more folks had this attitude, it would make the biz alot easier. :)

Oh make the bizz easier , what did you drop out of hgih school or what? Get a grip clown , this is "AMRERICA" U S of F N A . get it? all for one one for all 1! grow up ground man ! PLEASE!

take3wraps said:
Oh make the bizz easier , what did you drop out of hgih school or what? Get a grip clown , this is "AMRERICA" U S of F N A . get it? all for one one for all 1! grow up ground man ! PLEASE!

take3, I just have to know, how is living on the third floor of your mom's house going?

Latest posts

Back