Repair manual for Stihl 26

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1torf

Reaction score
Hi,
I tried to start my Stihl 026 after the winter without success :mad-tongue: - can someone help with a repair manual to fix the saw?
thanks, Christoph

1st post,
asking for copyrighted material,
requester is from Germany home of the owner of the copyrighted material,
the materials requested are in English?

I'll politely decline, thanks.

Hi bump_r,
first a few words to me. I live in germany and I am a owner of an old Stihl 026. Unfortunately the saw don't want to work after the winter.... but I found the forum with a lot of interesting topics!!! We do not have such a good forum in germany, so I tried in the US. When I visit the states (approx. 2 - 3 times a year) I buy some stuff for the saw or my garden tractor (with briggs engine), because of the good price and availibility. You are right - the (most) units were built in germany - and maybe there are some manuals available in german, but I do not want to pay more for a manual than for spare parts with no guaranty the unit is running after rework. This is the reason why I tried this forum and this way....
Thanks a lot,
Christoph

1st post,
asking for copyrighted material,
requester is from Germany home of the owner of the copyrighted material,
the materials requested are in English?

I'll politely decline, thanks.

And its your 896 post, so you should know by now to help a new guy out and not be a *****.

1torf,
Go to the beg for manuals section and ask for one. Should have it.

Back