Replacing my husqvarna 141, but latches not bolts?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrhornet

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Looking to replace my 12 yr old husqvarna 141. I’m a limited use home owner that will clear the brush and small trees in the back lot and then a truck load or two of wood at hunting camp. I think I want the husqvarna 445, probably bigger than I need but thought I would upgrade a little. The problem is I’m not sure I like the latch system they have went to. Do the latches hold up well or will they cause me headache in the end. If people have problems I will probable just go with the Stihl MS250. Thanks for the info.

Looking to replace my 12 yr old husqvarna 141. I’m a limited use home owner that will clear the brush and small trees in the back lot and then a truck load or two of wood at hunting camp. I think I want the husqvarna 445, probably bigger than I need but thought I would upgrade a little. The problem is I’m not sure I like the latch system they have went to. Do the latches hold up well or will they cause me headache in the end. If people have problems I will probable just go with the Stihl MS250. Thanks for the info.

I only have one saw with the latches you are talking about and I have had NO problems with them at all.
You will love the 445, no Flippy Caps

Latest posts

Back