replanting

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vjordan

Reaction score
To Whom it May Concern,
Hello, my name is Marla and I am contacting you to see if you know anyone who would come out and save the two 15 year plus pine trees in my mother's backyard. My younger brother already destroyed two of them not realizing that someone might want them. He felt awful and asked me what we could do to save them. I told him I would do what I could. I would hate to see them ripped out of the ground and thrown in the garbage, please tell me who I can call to come out and save these trees. Thank you for your time and timely response, I have two days to save these trees otherwise they will be destroyed. HELP!!
Sincerely,
Marla D.

Well, they two days are up, but here's my $.02 anyays. If i have a customer with a small plant that has decent form and not around utilites, I call a few landscrapers or tree movers to see if they would like to have them for no cost to my client. I will charge a nominal fee for my time if the client is not a big one. Those that have paid a substancial part of my car payments get it for free :D.

Latest posts

Back