right or wrong

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuhndog

ArboristSite Operative
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Rebuilt an 026 wt194 carb,and while it works needed an answer and wonder if it will last.There was 3 different pump diaphrams in kit but none like in carb IPL #14.But there was a thin black gasket that matched the old diaphram.I stuck that between IPL #14 and #15.Was that right or wrong or was the proper one missing? Thanks

IPL numbers don't mean much without the diagram... If you used a K10-WATor K20 WAT you would have everything you need and more... The "thin black" you mentioned is likey a dampening backer and not used on the 194.

The followiing ipl is pretty much the same as the 194 except for the intellicarb top.

Discuss from this...

attachment.php

The old diaphram looked like #26.The kit (one of those numbers) had three diaphrams in but the only one that looked like #26 also had the big cut out also like #27.Thats why I inserted the thin black and looks like I need to order another kit?

What kit did you have? I've never had a WAT kit that didn't have everything for a WT plus a lot extra stuff. Was it a Walbro kit or a Stens etc?

Last edited:
Back