Rolling Stones vs Spiderbait

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outofmytree

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Or DIY vs professional tree pruning. You know the sort of job. You turn up to quote on chipping and see the unholy mess the HO has made of his trees and wonder why they didn't ask for a pruning quote first.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owJfr-fAODw

I get a lot of these as more and more people try to save money. They should have paid more attention in maths class IMO.:greenchainsaw:

Nice job man! Good point about the cheapskates too.

All you Aussies seem to have good taste in music.

Speaking of Aussies (the other thread), last job we did came on refferal from an austrailian american landscaper (the only aussie i know). $5100 just before the cold set in. So based on this...I'm cool with aussies. :cheers:

BTW: he's got alot of these rich broads that just eat up that accent. Sometimes I think maybe I should don a fake accent. lol. he gave me the wrong address (but right street) one time, to meet him for an estimate, all I had to do was look for the biggest house and there he was.

Last edited:
Cool Video. I've heard aussies are really hard workers but how did you get the chipper to run that quick. :clap:

Nice job man! Good point about the cheapskates too.

All you Aussies seem to have good taste in music.

Speaking of Aussies (the other thread), last job we did came on refferal from an austrailian american landscaper (the only aussie i know). $5100 just before the cold set in. So based on this...I'm cool with aussies. :cheers:

BTW: he's got alot of these rich broads that just eat up that accent. Sometimes I think maybe I should don a fake accent. lol. he gave me the wrong address (but right street) one time, to meet him for an estimate, all I had to do was look for the biggest house and there he was.

I would try the accent.

Repeat after me:

Stone the flamin crows!!

Fair suck of the sauce bottle!

G'day mate..

and most important of all

Your shout Dan-o (you have to add an "o" to your mates names)

There you go, you now sound like dinky-di aussies. :cheers:

Back