Ropensaddle's project pine growing out of roof

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean 3 hours, right rope? I mean, that's all it would take me, lol. :) Seriously, boss, that's tough cuttin' there and kudos to you for tacklin' it.

Blakes with a crane prolly be gone in 3 hours for sure friend but I am not in no hurry even if I don't make a lot I will get exposure in the hood!

Nice Rope, looks like a very unique situation you got yourself into. Good to get some publicity out of it I bet. I don't know much about getting old, but that looks like fun.

Nice Rope, looks like a very unique situation you got yourself into. Good to get some publicity out of it I bet. I don't know much about getting old, but that looks like fun.

Had neighbors stopping already I an sure I will get some work out of this one it is in the right place for that. I feel I have a lifetime client too lol:cheers:

The :newbie: I could not talk him into climbing the tree :confused:lol
021.jpg
019.jpg

The old fart again lol Ya'all I have about 50 hours in this week and us old farts need our beauty sleep see you tomorrow.

Last edited:
Lmao I was using them for wraps to lower to the :newbie:
yeah, yeah yeah. that's your story, and you're sticking to it. :)

been there, done that.

and I loves them footrests. :cheers:

no mojo intended, my brother, branch removal doesn't lock the client.

yard raking at the end usually does.:dizzy:

Last edited:
yeah, yeah yeah. that's your story, and you're sticking to it. :)

been there, done that.

and I loves them footrests. :cheers:

no mojo intended, my brother, branch removal doesn't lock the client.

yard raking at the end usually does.:dizzy:

I just saw this and I agree fully no mojo intended, my brother, branch removal doesn't lock the client.yard raking at the end usually does. My groundies hate hearing make it purdy lol, but boss it was there before we started, well it is not when we leave.

My groundies hate hearing make it purdy lol, but boss it was there before we started, well it is not when we leave.[/QUOTE]

How true, rakes and blowers sell more than spikes and saws.

tree gone, but a mess left? no call back, eh?
:censored: groundies. :cheers:

My groundies hate hearing make it purdy lol, but boss it was there before we started, well it is not when we leave.

How true, rakes and blowers sell more than spikes and saws.

tree gone, but a mess left? no call back, eh?
:censored: groundies. :cheers:[/QUOTE]

I just show them how nice I expect it once if they don't get it after me helping then I don't need them as a groundy. I don't mind raking but I explain that is what they are paid to do, as well as work ropes, fetch water or anything else that I determine is ground work. Some get it, some don't but there is a lack of great help these days, so if I get one that half way tries, I try to make him feel wanted. If they are top rate ground dudes they might get to use the grapple truck to get the last of the job done! I am too fast with it to let them on it during initial clean up. On this job I can't use anything but my garden tractor and trailer so it will be different when the new guy goes to the next job where bucket, skid steer and grapple truck are utilized and he will appreciate their importance.

Latest posts

Back