Rupedoggy disqualified

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

porkuface

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Rupedoggy caught trying to run a double carbed West Bend in the stock class at Brownsville. "Disqualified" Cheaters never win Mike!

At Zypo's request, I gave you Porkuface with the condition that you stay off the Art kick. I'm amending that to include Mike and Jon as well.

Oh, I see, you don't give a rat's ass whether he beats up on me though do you? LOL. What am I, cannon fodder? If I can roll with the punches why can't everyone else? Too sensitive I guess.
Zypo

If I was Mike, here's how I would reply:
"Ya, they caught me redhanded, but didn't I learn from the best?"
There, that's how you deal with things. Take the wind out of the sail, don't over react to some real or imagined slite. However we all lose it from time to time, but just remember, you can't get rid of a bad temper by losing it.
John

Originally posted by Gypo Logger
If I can roll with the punches why can't everyone else? Too sensitive I guess.
Zypo

Salutations,

I already answered that question once.

Guess where I stopped by a couple of months ago?
Chain Bar Repairing is investigating the mfg. of roller noses. Apparently they have the prints from Oregon and are seeking a mfg for the rollers inside the bearings themselves. If they are successful, it could be a boon for wannabe racers everywhere.

Kinda neat shop they have with 300 or so chainsaw, double ended, and harvester bars littered about the place. Dimly lit like an old time blacksmith. Owner doesn't come in til' 1 or so during prime sledding season. Sled in Oregami = Duckworth, Alumacraft, etc.

C-

Mike, give us the real story, did you cheat, and if you did, how come you couldn't pull it off? Porkuface said he would have gotten away with it. He's in Wisconsin pulling the same thing, and why wouldn't he be? John

I will explain what happened from my perspective. The class was not a stock class. In fact none of the saws in that class were "stock". I was told anything was permissable as long as you had no pipe on the saw. When I brought out the saw and ran it in a test log (I was not trying to hide it) a contestant questioned the two carburetors. The judges had a meeting and decided against letting it run. No biggee. If I was trying to cheat I would have built a cover so the carbs were not visible. I would not have tested the saw in full view of all competetors. The saw that won was highly modified with removable head and huge carburetor, running alcohol and a heavy amount of nitromethane. Do those sound like stock saws? Mike

Multi personas

Some people here don't know who Porcuface is. Are we going back into posting under different personas. I think there should be a disclaimer made including the posters regular username when a post is made such as this. My opinion is that if you wont sign it, don't post it. Hiding behind a mask begets the saying of things that cause nothing but trouble. Not that I care if Rupes saw had seven carbs and two heads.

Frank

I haven't posted as anyone other than Gypo Logger, John Lambert, Beavergirl and myself since January 1st of this year. My ultimate resolution is to eventually stop posting as Jokers, Darin, Porkuface, Marky Mark, Dennis Cahoon, EHP, Tom Fales Jr., Choppermom and Rocky J. Squirrel.

Mike if it was no big deal why did you have a temper tamptrum in your trailer full of saws. How about the week prior with Harvey's saw being .02 cc over in the class. You made a big stink about that one. And why wouldn't you??

Doug, you better give me Beavergirl, you're not doing her justice.
Even I am more effeminate than she is. LOL
In the last week I only posted as Marky Mark, I hacked into his system, but he didn't care though, and why would he?
Ken Dunn

Doug, I just don't embrace subterfuge and intrigue the way you seem to do. If you want a drink go and get one; you don't have to sneak up on the dipper. I think assuming an identity and using it to make statements you won't make in your own name "STINKS". If you wish to defend it thats your call.

Frank

I've never used alteregos as means to say things that I wouldn't say as myself. In fact, I agree with your position about hiding behind pseudonyms completely.

Russ

Ginger, I see no reason why you and Beavergirl should prefer my brother Gypo over me. I got Wendel's good looks and brains afterall.

Is it Rupedoggy or RupeHOGGY. I wonder, prolly depends on if your dealing with the cop or the DOGGY. I guess HOGGY will do.
Ginger Honey baby, don't get to excited about the ruff part you know most guys have the bark but no bite. Gypo's the lover we all admire to be.

now cant no body speak to the subject of how good a lover gypo is but his ladie .. and i aint heard nothin from her..
this from the greatest lover ever..
wheres my hustler mag at:)
by the way frank i do agree with u,,
not to worry u none.. just thot id mention it..probably aint doing u no favor on this forum..but people opinions o me dont carry a great deal of importance,to me,altho a little is admmitted.. anybodies lieing that says ,they dont give a dam,, what people think ,especially if they happen to be sighning my pay check . jmo

Back