• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Sachs-Dolmar 133

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shorthunter

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I have a Sachs-Dolmar 133 that I would like to test the waters on. This was a project saw that I finished up not too long back. I have three 133/143 saws at this time and I need to sell one. This saw started out as a regular 133 with a busted clutch cover and scored piston. I pulled the cylinder, cleaned it up and put a new aftermarket piston in. I then bought a muffler from a 309 cutoff saw and modded it to 120% of the exhaust port opening. The clutch cover was replaced with a 309 clutch cover after some modification. Everything was sanded down and coated with acrylic enamel (black on the top cover and kubota orange on the rest of the saw) I then bought a new K&N air filter which fits on the velocity stack perfectly. Look at the pictures and judge for yourself. You will notice that the saw has studs installed for the muffler. This eliminates the issue of the muffler bolts coming loose.

I will sell this saw for $325 PHO. Call or text for fastest response 417-two one four-1316

Back