Sachs Dolmar 133s SEM Type Ignition Options 18th April 2023

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin Evans

Reaction score
Have a Dolmar 133s with what appears to be dodgy SEM ignition, obviously these systems are no longer available new, so you are limited to second hand or some aftermarket option.
The Dolmar Part No is 119 142 200. I found a European Web Site which listed this Part No along with a Husqvarna Part No 501 831 901
This Husqvarna Ignition module is still available as an aftermarket option. Have asked around locally, but no one appears to have tried it, and even if it did fit physically, most comments were it wouldn't work due to timing differences which kind of makes sense.
Unfortunately I have been unable to re-find the web site that listed the Dolmar and Husqvarna Part No's together again. Has anyone out there tried this option or have an alternate solution for a replacement for the SEM ignition system on my 133S that doesn’t require the flywheel and fan replacement?
I've cut my firewood with the Dolmar for around 25 Years, and have yet to find a better saw, so am loathed to let it pass onto the junk pile without a fight.

Latest posts

Back