Saddle cutting into my groin area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my experience was more new saddle breaking in than callusing. Probably a combo. I bang the jewels around all the time up there. It looks painful from the ground but it's normally just gut and inner thigh rather than baby maker.

Usually I make it happen so fast and the adrenaline is pumpin so hard that you just shift it and keep going. As a great philosifer stated "Get ur dun"!! Also getting up and comfortable is the ticket. Let your equipment do it's job. Good luck there Chapped Choda!

my experience was more new saddle breaking in than callusing. Probably a combo. I bang the jewels around all the time up there. It looks painful from the ground but it's normally just gut and inner thigh rather than baby maker.

Same here. My inner thighs were a little sore for a while until I got my saddle adjusted to fit better. Now I don't hardly notice it.

6620At20Least20He20Has20A20Gun1.jpg

Dude what the...?

Hey guys...If someone posts up something you think is inappropriate, report the post. When you quote the post and add your own comments, that means we have to delete all the posts with the quote in it.

This especially sucks if your post had some valuable information in it, along with the text of the inappropriate post.

Hey guys...If someone posts up something you think is inappropriate, report the post. When you quote the post and add your own comments, that means we have to delete all the posts with the quote in it.

This especially sucks if your post had some valuable information in it, along with the text of the inappropriate post.

Don't be a party pooper. Tons of good info here

Don't be a party pooper. Tons of good info here

Agreed.

The good information wont disappear. Its just more work for us to have to clean up individual posts rather than delete them.

Basically...if you all feel someones post is out of line, report it. Don't quote it and respond to it. If you feel its border line, than address it separately from any post you want to make regarding the topic of the thread.

But please use the "report a post" function.

Back on topic, saddles all fit different, what works for one may not work for another. Similiar to work boots, one size does not fit all. Do some adjusting and if it still does not work, it has to go. I tried a bunch before finding one I like. That is why I like trade shows, it gives the opportunity to try on a bunch of different types. As for cups, I have a tea cup that I keep in my truck for my morning caffeine rush, and that is the only one I carry.

Back