"Safe" Tree Removal Pix......??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtm

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I've been meaning to post these two photos for a couple of months.... :dizzy:

DSC_0003-1_zps6db14306.jpg

DSC_0008_zpse5e100ad.jpg

I took these photos this past spring at a friend's place in central Texas. These were live oaks that had been dead for several years. Everyone survived - but I had a hard time watching. :msp_rolleyes:

Yessir, Texas tree removal at its finest, in the immortal words of my mentor, Sherriff Jimmie, "Jeff, jes clamb it lak a boy, you'll be fine!"

To be fair, back in the day he took third at the Georgia ITCC, and is still the best big tree man I ever met. He taught me right, but what a character.

I have seen scenes like that way too often here though.

Last edited:
I am quite happy with Darwin's idea's, it may be cold, but Natural selection is a thing of beauty, too bad we are getting away from it with all the mandated safety rules. Common sense was far better on the economy or the lack there of.

I've been meaning to post these two photos for a couple of months.... :dizzy:

DSC_0003-1_zps6db14306.jpg

DSC_0008_zpse5e100ad.jpg

I took these photos this past spring at a friend's place in central Texas. These were live oaks that had been dead for several years. Everyone survived - but I had a hard time watching. :msp_rolleyes:

They have some cousins in the UK, I watched some clowns a couple of days back working an Ash tree, i had to ask if they wanted the meat wagon ordered up now or would they mind waiting after a hard landing, in the end they gave up.

Got NO freaking business being up there at all! F@#%ing morons are the ones keeping our rates the highest in any job category! 39 dollars per 100. Thanks guys!:msp_sneaky:

Latest posts

Back