Safety is No Accident

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rodger That !

Boltonranger & All

Yes, the Spirt of My Safety Post was for Everyone and especially the new folks in the business. You mentioned... reminding other's was good for you and we all slip a little in our daily routine. We take s little chance here & there and really know better; most of the time we make it... but that one time we don't and then say... I knew better.. boy was I dumb.

Thanks for your supporting comment's and the experienced reader that does not need to review the basic safety stuff can brezze on by.

I plan on posting some example's of accident's or close calls that has happened to me or I have seen personally, pointing out what I or they did wrong or freak bad luck that happened that day.

I suggest... Please add Example's to this Safety Post. List some things that would make the Old & New Guys aware of different work situations to advoid (danger to your person) and don't let this happen to you ! ! !

The Best to Everyone in 2011 & Take Care Out There !

Avery

Last edited:
Hawk Pilot

Well? Where is it? We're all waiting for you to dazzle us with the accumulated wisdom you seem so eager to share.

I'm sure your audience will give your advice, suggestions, and cautionary tales the exact amount of attention that each deserve.

C'mon...we're eager to learn. I really think we're going to.

Seem's Like Your a Real Smart Guy... Go Right Ahead and Tell me How Perfect You Are

I'm 62, Been through 3 shooting conflict's that the USA decided to stick their nose in, got shot once out of the 3 trips overseas. Worked all my life, sometimes two jobs and long hours. Proud to say, only one minor injury in 35 years. I not the behind the desk guy (logger, farmer, truck driver on low boy, hvy. equip. mech., UH-60 test pilot, 3 tours as combat pilot, long line hel. pilot, safety officer., FAA Mechanic., etc.) you think I am and the Safety Post was well intended but scarred up by kiddies.

The Safety Post was a Add-on document for everyone to share in and help others stay out of trouble with personal (I've been there) expereince(s). I have yet to see one post that come's from ... You Expert's.

I really don't give a dam what happen's from here.. wreck it for other's.

Safety Works Best for the Folks that have an Open Minded Brain (safety consicious) !

See Ya, Would Not Like to Know Ya or Be Ya.

Last edited:
I'm 62, Been through 3 shooting conflict's that the USA decided to stick their nose in, got shot once out of the 3 trips overseas. Worked all my life, sometimes two jobs and long hours. Proud to say, only one minor injury in 35 years. I not the behind the desk guy (logger, farmer, truck driver on low boy, hvy. equip. mech., UH-60 test pilot, 3 tours as combat pilot, long line hel. pilot, safety officer., FAA Mechanic., etc.) you think I am and the Safety Post was well intended but scarred up by kiddies.

The Safety Post was a Add-on document for everyone to share in and help others stay out of trouble with personal (I've been there) expereince(s). I have yet to see one post that come's from ... You Expert's.

Safety Works Best for the Folks that have an Open Minded Brain (safety consicious) !

Respect your service however; I have a copy of the ANZI Z133 and the A300 I think it pretty much covers our industry. I have 27 years of this
009-1.jpg
like to compare notes? 4 stitches in right hand only injury and not bragging at all, lucky a time or two but I mutilated my self away from the job. How are you gonna help my safety? What do you have to offer I don't have literature for and experience in related to my work? As a pilot, I guess we have shared in common time off ground but what makes you assume we all are mindless apes in need of your mothering?

Last edited:
J C... I can not figure out why your in left field and write -- statement's like your mindless apes and need mothering and state that against me ... your word's not mind and never inferred by me. Hell's Bell's.. the post is for everyone to post their Experience's (what happend to them or advoid this).

When you go to Safety Class and they talk about the On-going days without an accident and on & on... it gets a little boring .. does it not, you heard it all before.

However, when you hear about someone that just got hurt or killed.. everyone want's to know how it happened and why. You want to know how the accident happened, because, maybe you'll be in a similar situation down the road. when the guy just screwed up, you might make a stupid joke and say, " well, I knew that this was going to happen.. he was always taking chances." Also, everyone remember's that accident & how they got hurt and No Repeat's for them (learn by mistakes).

I started my post at the 1st level (gen. stuff) and pointed out the basic safety item(s) that came to mind. You expert's have a hard time grasping the fact that if it's too basic for you, then No One can benefit from reading this post. So, Experts, Pro's. ... if it does not appy to you.. then, move on. Not everyone on this Forum are the Pro's and if someone gives them a tip.... it may save their butt (take that in account).

I've asked & invited everyone to share (tips) their Experiences and what went wrong, what they should have done to prevent the accident, why their friend or the guy they knew is on disability... a quad, etc. or dead.

I've been in the most dangerous jobs in the business and working as safe as possible has kept me alive, No doubt about it !

If you respect my service, respect the fact that I'm tried to help people that may be Not aware of Right or Wrong Safety Practice's. This post was never about me or you, it's Not a Stupid Debate. It's not about the fact that you have all your safety reg.'s and that's all you need to be safe out there. So, not about you or me & your personal in-difference or lack of understanding; and I do not write in code it's very clear to most readers... just a bunch of un-needed huy'ee.

Closing...other folks that have been in this game had the right slant on this post... they Understood (clearly) My Intent and were Ok with it.

Take Care, Good Luck

J C... I can not figure out why your in left field and write -- statement's like your mindless apes and need mothering and state that against me ... your word's not mind and never inferred by me. Hell's Bell's.. the post is for everyone to post their Experience's (what happend to them or advoid this).

When you go to Safety Class and they talk about the On-going days without an accident and on & on... it gets a little boring .. does it not, you heard it all before.

However, when you hear about someone that just got hurt or killed.. everyone want's to know how it happened and why. You want to know how the accident happened, because, maybe you'll be in a similar situation down the road. when the guy just screwed up, you might make a stupid joke and say, " well, I knew that this was going to happen.. he was always taking chances." Also, everyone remember's that accident & how they got hurt and No Repeat's for them (learn by mistakes).

I started my post at the 1st level (gen. stuff) and pointed out the basic safety item(s) that came to mind. You expert's have a hard time grasping the fact that if it's too basic for you, then No One can benefit from reading this post. So, Experts, Pro's. ... if it does not appy to you.. then, move on. Not everyone on this Forum are the Pro's and if someone gives them a tip.... it may save their butt (take that in account).

I've asked & invited everyone to share (tips) their Experiences and what went wrong, what they should have done to prevent the accident, why their friend or the guy they knew is on disability... a quad, etc. or dead.

I've been in the most dangerous jobs in the business and working as safe as possible has kept me alive, No doubt about it !

If you respect my service, respect the fact that I'm tried to help people that may be Not aware of Right or Wrong Safety Practice's. This post was never about me or you, it's Not a Stupid Debate. It's not about the fact that you have all your safety reg.'s and that's all you need to be safe out there. So, not about you or me & your personal in-difference or lack of understanding; and I do not write in code it's very clear to most readers... just a bunch of un-needed huy'ee.

Closing...other folks that have been in this game had the right slant on this post... they Understood (clearly) My Intent and were Ok with it.

Take Care, Good Luck

Ok I think the point that is to be made here is there are experts in here that can give real advise both from experience and out of the osha standards. Most of these guys will help anyone out with accurate safety data related to our industry and they have been here and in the trenches of our industry. You come in sorta jumping the gun trying to preach safety without getting to know everyone and gain comradeship. Ever watch Bah Bah blacksheep; in this scenario we are the mechanic who is sick of college boys. I think you must mean well but your approach needs cultivating, try to browse and get to know some of us, we don't bite always but you do need thick skin good day:)

I remember my last osha meeting it was supposed to be for trees. We all gathered in the big oval office expecting to gain knowledge toward our work, maybe a new rule or something we could take home. We sat there 8 grueling hours listening to a prick talk about extension cords and scaffolding:rolleyes: I busted a gut twice on the double insulated power tool lecture. I mean not one thing related to our industry it is easy to see why we're going broke.

My skin thickness is fine. I'm Not to blame for your Company's Safety Program or how boring it is and you heard it all before. Debate (continued) offers nothing or has No Vital Message or Good Value to the Reader of this Safety Post (stupid).

For the 4th or 5th time, let's Post actual event's... accidents or close call's, don't do this, this happend to me, my good friend got his finger smashed yesterday ,etc., etc. . Post the type of things that people remember. Events that will or may lodge in their mind and keep them from harm; why make the same type of mistake's and not learn from them.

Who can give the better safety tips... safety admin. folks or the real deal worker that work's out there everyday... we know the answer... dumb to say it " Us ! ! "

If (anyone) has some great safety tips, and best based on your own or observed expereince's.. lay them on Us. Help someone out and give them a head's Up...don't let this happen to you !

Keep your personal want's or don't want's to yourself; it's not that useful to the reader that your safety program need's help & boring for you, get over it.

Last edited:
Safety

You know hawk here is a view of the problem as I seen it! You get all these rules to follow learn etc. While they are great advice and most of us do learn them they become mute. Why , you ask; because the real problem with corporate safety is usually management. Now before you go to thinking I am meaning they are lacking providing training etc, that is not at all what I am meaning. I spent a great deal of my life within mere feet of minimal 7200 volts and part of it near 500kv. I have seen people die , the one thing that should be regulated the most does not even get mentioned and if it does it gets quickly eye rolled. Many here know about it it is called production requirements. Profit by these corporations must be made in order for them to succeed. The training the troops sign off on ends up a tool to be used in case of accident to sometimes prove negligence by the worker. Until production is slowed to a comfortable pace we will always have catastrophes at corporate level imo. I was expected to climb a tree per man hour when I started in this business to make production. That means if there is two climbers and three ground men the two climbers have to do 5 trees per hour times ten which was 25 each per day. Enter fatigue and by hump day the don't give a crap mode is kicking in full. Want to do something positive for safety climb on corporations production practices !

Last edited:
My skin thickness is fine. I'm Not to blame for your Company's Safefty Program or how boring it is and you heard it all before. Debate (continued) offers nothing or has No Vital Message or Good Value to the Reader of this Safety Post (stupid).

For the 5th time, let's Post actual event's... accidents or close call's, don't do this, this happend to me, my good friend got his finger smashed yesterday ,etc., etc. . Post the type of things that people remember and will make a connection to.

Who can give the better safety tips... safety admin. folks or the real deal worker that work's out there everyday... we know the answer... dumb to say it " Us ! ! "

If (anyone) has some great safety tips, and best based on your own or observed expereince's.. lay them on Us. Help someone out and give them a head's Up...don't let this happen to you !

Keep your personal want's or don't want's to yourself; it's not that useful to the reader that your safety program need's help & boring for you, get over it.

I will tell you about an accident that for the life of me feel the guy could not have prevented. It was told to me by an older Asplundh foreman. A climber was doing a removal and spurred up the tree and tied in the climb line. He also set the tag line then repelled down to pop the top! He pulled his climb line out after strapping in. He even retied it to have two tie ins. This tree was a pine that evidently was hit by lightning and fully recovered but was split by the strike and wounds were covered over by the bark. He placed a proper notch and told the ground crew to get a good pull. He yelled headache and started his back cut and before reaching the hinge the tree split and sucked him up briefly scaring him he instinctively grabbed on to the spar. Just as he did the top broke decided to hinge and break free and the other half of the tree closed on both hands crushing them and trapping him in the tree. Several climbers were call to assist in the rescue and had to drive wedges in the split to free the poor man who ended up loosing most of his fingers.

I will tell you about an accident that for the life of me feel the guy could not have prevented. It was told to me by an older Asplundh foreman. A climber was doing a removal and spurred up the tree and tied in the climb line. He also set the tag line then repelled down to pop the top! He pulled his climb line out after strapping in. He even retied it to have two tie ins. This tree was a pine that evidently was hit by lightning and fully recovered but was split by the strike and wounds were covered over by the bark. He placed a proper notch and told the ground crew to get a good pull. He yelled headache and started his back cut and before reaching the hinge the tree split and sucked him up briefly scaring him he instinctively grabbed on to the spar. Just as he did the top broke decided to hinge and break free and the other half of the tree closed on both hands crushing them and trapping him in the tree. Several climbers were call to assist in the rescue and had to drive wedges in the split to free the poor man who ended up loosing most of his fingers.
Another local logger was nearly killed when he was struck by a widowmaker accidents sometimes are not from being reckless, most are; more are from fatigue.

I think you have good intentions, just poor methodology. When you started your safety post it might have gone over better if you'd let everyone know that it was aimed at people with limited experience.

There are a lot of arborists and loggers here and most of them have been doing their work long enough to realize that safety is important. The professionals resent being lectured by anyone with less experience and real-world knowledge than they have.

You were a Blackhawk pilot. A combat pilot. That's impressive and I appreciate your service. But wouldn't you feel a little resentment if some stranger started lecturing you about how to do an autorotation and it turned out he had fifty hours in an R-22 and had never been shot at in his life?

Lighten up a little and if you want to post a few safety tips or get a dialogue going about injury prevention I don't think anybody would object.

Just don't expect those of us who make our living in this business to take you too seriously until you build up some credibility.

Lighten Up you say... Your're the Folk's that have a Pecking Order here and Won't Accept a Safety Post and will not take it a step further with the posting of your experience. So, what..I'm a Blackhawk test pilot, combat flying with Task Force 160th (Blk. Hwk. Down unit), helicopter long line flying in mtns., several years of logging, etc. etc. . I only listed this info (above) about me to show that I've been working in the most risky jobs on this earth. I've had (1) minor accident (cut finger) or hurt anyone and very proud of my 43 year safety record. Climbing and tree work ranks in the top ten as well (that was my opening line).

All this back & forth BS, twisting and turning by the crew here. You just can't have someone post something about Safety and Not be one of the established good ole boys. You all advise me to back off and hang around for a while and just be quiet, infer that after awhile... I might be permitted so say something that's Ok by you all. You wanted me to start at the top of the Safety Food Chain (so my safety post pertains to you all, 100% you). You dont want to read anything else.. just too disruptive to your mind and unbearable to read.. make's you all scream out with mental torture. How many times (five x's now) did I say it was starter post and to add to it.

I said, over & over that if... it's beneath your level, and of No importance to you.. move on. This forum does not have membership requirement's whereas you need 10 + years of experience in the business to be a member or post here. The folks that need safety guidelines are the new guys in the business so.. you would start out the top; and the content of this post is not to one person, so why twist it around. I have three close friend's that have been line men, crew boss's and then supervisors. One just retired and the other about to retire; the third friend put's up the mega towers and just retired last year. We talk a lot and the danger of the business is always a topic. We share our expereince's and always a good exchange of Information. My Point, nearly all my friend's are blue collar and that's my back ground as well (hands on, blue collar), and a safety officer back ground (do the walk and the talk) as well.

You guy's really show some hard feeling's with your Safety Dept's. and operational requirement's... it's not working for you as I read your post's and complaint's. They're disconnected from you ... they don't know crapp about your job and what you really need out there. I understand that, really, I understand your're disconnect. So get off you butt and do something about it, go to management and present your case. I'm not your Safety Guy and No Money to make with me.

Contribute your Experience to this Post and Show us your're a Big Time Pro. Help folks that are just starting out. Save their bacon (so to speak) with safety tips, be postive minded. However, If you can't see as far as your nose... move on. I'm Not going anywhere & have invited ya all to send me a pvt. email. Why... show your butt to everyone when it's very apparent to the reader. The real problem is... I'm not one of the crew here. So, you'll take turn's acting miffed, crying about safety types, your failed safety dept., jusy twisting n' turning like a polititian.. just dumb.

Last edited:
Lighten Up you say... Your're the Folk's that have a Pecking Order here and Won't Accept a Safety Post and will not take it a step further with the posting of your experience. So, what..I'm a Blackhawk test pilot, combat flying with Task Force 160th (Blk. Hwk. Down unit), helicopter long line flying in mtns., several years of logging, etc. etc. . I only listed this info (above) about me to show that I've been working in the most risky jobs on this earth. I;ve never had a accident or hurt anyone and very proud of my 43 year safety record. Climbing and tree work ranks in the top ten as well (that was my opening line).

All this BS, twisting and turning by the crew here .. just can't have someone post something about Safety and Not be one of the established good ole boys. You all advise me to back off and hang around for a while and just be quiet, after awhile I might be permitted so say something that's Ok by you all. You wanted me to start at the top of the Safety Food Chain. You dont want to read anything else.. just too disruptive to your mind and unbearable to read.. make's you all scream out with mental torture. How many times (five x's now) did I say it was starter post and add to it.

I said, over & over that if... it's beneath your level, and No importance to you.. move on. This forum does not have membership requirement's whereas you need 10 year of experience in the business to be a member or post here. I have three close friend's that have been line men, crew boss's and then supervisors. One just retired and the other about to retire; the third friend put's up the mega towers and just retired last year. We talk a lot and the danger of the business is always a topic, we share our expereince's and always a good exchange of Information. My Point, nearly all my friend's are blue collar and that's my back ground as well (hands on, blue collar), and safety officer back ground (do the walk and the talk).

You guy's really show some hard feeling's with your Safety Dept's. and operational requirement's... it's not working for you; from your post's and complaint's. They are disconnect from you ... they don't know crapp about your job and what you really need out there. I understand that, really, I understand your're disconnect. So get off you butt and do something about it, go to management and present your case. I'm not your Safety Guy and No Money to make with me.

Contribute your Experience to this Post and Show us your're a Big Time Pro.. help folks that are just starting out. Save their bacon (so to speak) with safety tips, be postive minded. If you can't see as far as your nose... move on. I'm not going anywhere. I have invited ya all to send me a pvt. email. Why... show your butt to everyone when it's very apparent to the reader... what the real problem is... I'm not one of the crew here. So, you'll take turn's acting miffed, crying about safety types, twisting n' turning like a polititian.. just dumb.

I still think you'd do better posting this in the homeowners forum. Or maybe one of those other forums where people compare their scars and scrapes and like to tell war stories about them.

Most loggers I know don't talk about their injuries and accidents except maybe to each other. A guy might tell about something that happened to him but they usually make it kind of humorous and, even as a cautionary tale, nobody takes offense.

There's plenty of information available to the average saw user about how to stay safe. A lot of it is already here on AS. Most of the members are already aware of that.

Try posting an accident description or maybe even one of your own stories and you'll probably get a good response. But just trying to round everybody up and get them to march off in the direction of your choosing probably won't ever work at all.

Also, pouting, sulking and blame shifting like a whiny child isn't the way to accomplish your goal, either. Don't take yourself so seriously...nobody else does.

So...go or stay, your choice entirely. It would be great if you'd contribute...I think you'd be an asset here. But quit trying to lead until you've established your credibility. Nobody will follow. You'll just wind up making yourself even grumpier than you are now.:D

That's the Point, you don't Comunicate !

You Don't Share your Mistake's, mind's are closed, don't have anything to learn from each other. You'll never be part of any working safety program with that type of attitude. You don't have enough base line savy to know your... closed mind attitude and don't talk amoung (working blindly) yourself is your own worst enemy.
Also, none of my friend's that have worked in this business all their life have that aittude or worked that way.. leads me to think that your're not the Pro that you say you are.

Regarding my whiney self, get use to it. I've already seen the result's safety failures from A ot Z. Here's the most frequent one's that I hear... just repeated stupid mistakes:

I was in hurry, I always got away with it before, I wanted to get off work early, so I took a chance, my buddy showed me how to get'r done quick but risky.. so I was trying to be careful, hey, I never did this job before.. how was I to know I'd get hurt, hey, I've been doing this job for 15 years and s_ _ _ t happens.. get use to it, lot's of us get hurt out here, so what !

I can go on & on and it's always the same, most accident's are preventable. Hey, I'm sorry now, I have a broken body, can't pay the bills now, wife or girl friend left me.. woo is me. I'm not Beating Anyone Down but J C why screw yourself up and swim against the current. Being a close nit group is nothing new and talking about how you do business (be safe) is the true mark of a professional. In the aviation business a 1/2 second mind fart can get you killed or hurt ! I have worked over ground crews time & time again and it's a very dynamic situation. One small mistake by anyone can or will end in a disaster. It's an under statement to point out we are on the same page and 100% of the time. We watch out for each other and depend on each other. We do a lot of prior planning and have our game plan all worked out in advance (always).

So, there you are.. take it or leave it... you've done a fine job of telling people what Not to Do by your Opposite Approach to Safety. Don't Communicate that much (tips) info. to your co worker's, just keep it to yourself (we just don't talk), they're learn on their own.

This last post goes full circle to the comment's I have heard time & time again (from Pro's. too) and the most freq. (listed above) saying's from the guys that get hurt out there (just dumb).

Last edited:
I still think you'd do better posting this in the homeowners forum. Or maybe one of those other forums where people compare their scars and scrapes and like to tell war stories about them.

Most loggers I know don't talk about their injuries and accidents except maybe to each other. A guy might tell about something that happened to him but they usually make it kind of humorous and, even as a cautionary tale, nobody takes offense.

There's plenty of information available to the average saw user about how to stay safe. A lot of it is already here on AS. Most of the members are already aware of that.

Try posting an accident description or maybe even one of your own stories and you'll probably get a good response. But just trying to round everybody up and get them to march off in the direction of your choosing probably won't ever work at all.

Also, pouting, sulking and blame shifting like a whiny child isn't the way to accomplish your goal, either. Don't take yourself so seriously...nobody else does.

So...go or stay, your choice entirely. It would be great if you'd contribute...I think you'd be an asset here. But quit trying to lead until you've established your credibility. Nobody will follow. You'll just wind up making yourself even grumpier than you are now.:D

I agree it is home owner helper forum material. I was expecting to read about some poor chap. Instead of being lured into a black hawk safety course. I really admire the service hawk performed he should of focused on that and got a little ice breaking done, asked some questions then posted in the right thread. He still has not told me one thing about why safety steers away from production requirements and fatigue the normal killers of experienced men. A 101 and helper forum answers anything a newbie asks by veterans in one business people that spent all their lives in or cutting trees and use ANZI z 133 and a 300 for safety should be the answers they get.

I agree it is home owner helper forum material. I was expecting to read about some poor chap. Instead of being lured into a black hawk safety course. I really admire the service hawk performed he should of focused on that and got a little ice breaking done, asked some questions then posted in the right thread. He still has not told me one thing about why safety steers away from production requirements and fatigue the normal killers of experienced men. A 101 and helper forum answers anything a newbie asks by veterans in one business people that spent all their lives in or cutting trees and use ANZI z 133 and a 300 for safety should be the answers they get.

Yup. I agree. Hawk just doesn't quite get it. He wants us all to follow his lead and do as he says. But he's not much of a role model. The best leaders I ever saw lead by example. They didn't whine, they didn't snivel, and they could do the job. They could communicate, too.

I think Hawk ought to concentrate on aviation stuff and leave us to do what we do best. He's trying to save us from ourselves. We're already pretty good at that.

Last edited:
The avaition example was not in the Army or in Black Hawks. It was about the inspection of power lines and sling (long line) loading gold ore out of the mountains at 8,800 feet. About working with ground crews and hooking up & rigging. About the results of a 1/2 sec. mistake time and your toast when flying over (inspecting) or repairing high tension cables. About being being 100% connected with the folks on the ground and knowing extactly what each other is doing and always heads up. Looking out for each other, about reading each others mind (body language) because one wrong move by anyone can get someone hurt or killed.

I doubt seriously if anyone is discussing this level of work or vital need for safety on the home shopping forum. Hey, your working with your groundee.. same deal right 1/2 sec mind fart and your toast.. right.. so we're working on the same level and close nit group.. not a army thing. However we talk and plan and discuss safety measures everyday, have safety reg's a foot deep. However, the Pro's. approach we use is always about communication between us. If we hear about an accident that happened to another crew somewhere we make sure we don't make that same mistake.

Remember Mr. Pro. we don't talk that much about our mistake's (your words)... it's between us... this has to be dumbest thing I've ever heard said.. by a would be Professional and I've heard a lot of B S in my life time.

Just keep your post's coming .. you're doing a fine job of showing folks .. What Not to Do (your opposite approach) and what a Stupid BS looks like in Black & White.

You're Contributing.. and doing a Fine Job. I'm right here, I never back up to anyone and especially so when the... Message is 100% Correct and Directed to One's Overall Safety Knowledge !

It's a Reading Man's (and Women) World.

You can nit pick here or there and off load to aviation that may be considered out of the box for the you climber guy's. However, we al know that Safety and it's day to day practice is a univeral language. I worked for several years in the woods and did tree removal around power lines, cut bad (hollow, rotten, leaners) tree's that were tricky to cut. I know what's going on out there (retired 04) and back out there again with my equipment (2 dozers, CAT 977 high lift, 4 WD IHC Hoe, 2 sawmills, 5 chain saws, KW tractor & trailer, GMC Util. Line truck, Mack Loader truck, IHC Tri-axle dump and misc. support equipment. So don't think your're talking to someone that's not in the business or has a knowledge base that detached from you guys. Again, it's Not about me or anyone in person, it's about spreading the word.

It's a Fools Quest to twist and turn and disconnect one's self from any Post that was started in the Best Interest of Safety and Spreading the Word.

Was it too hard to Post your own Experience's to Promote a Heads Up Tip to the New Guys ? This close nit group crapp (No Como.) does not fly with me. Everyone talk's about the mistake's they make and huy'ee to say otherwise. I know and everyone else reading this .. know's... you call a spade a spade, you say that accident was a real boner, I / or they scewed up etc. etc. .

You've all about ruined this post with repeated B S. This post has become a stupid back forth with nothing to result. However, you (all) really showed your butt in the process and that' all on your shoulder's. If some Good Heads Up Post's were mad here ... it could have made a difference for someone (safety wise).

Last edited:
Back