Sandy bought me a???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TaylorMade87

TaylorMade87

ArboristSite Lurker
Ok dont bother rippin into me about where i posted...i couldnt post in the morbark section and obviously this is my first chipper so maybe I should be in 101, just take it as a compliment that i want some info from the real professionals...

so thanks to that terrible hurricane i could afford a chipper. I know its probably from the 80s and it is def. a Morbark Eager beaver with a 65 hp air cooled wisconsin motor...its got 2 hydrolic rollers i guess some only have one...what model is it? how big of wood should i be throwing in there? it breaks most forks easily and chews 10inch wood no problem but for how long i dont want to break this thing down while theres still clean up work. any information would be helpful I know very little. i bought it from ny state with no paperwork what so ever and had to jump through all sorts of hoops at the CT DMV just to get it legal

this machine has changed the game...no more jumping and packin and slashing brush in the back of the truck...no more monthly massive fires thank god i was runnin out of tires to burnView attachment 266402View attachment 266403View attachment 266404

Toddppm

Toddppm

Addicted to ArboristSite
Looks like Jared owned that at one time and extended the chute! Not sure what model it is but if it can eat something without jamming I'd feed it whatever will fit.

treemandan

treemandan

Tree Freak
Ok dont bother rippin into me about where i posted...i couldnt post in the morbark section and obviously this is my first chipper so maybe I should be in 101, just take it as a compliment that i want some info from the real professionals...

so thanks to that terrible hurricane i could afford a chipper. I know its probably from the 80s and it is def. a Morbark Eager beaver with a 65 hp air cooled wisconsin motor...its got 2 hydrolic rollers i guess some only have one...what model is it? how big of wood should i be throwing in there? it breaks most forks easily and chews 10inch wood no problem but for how long i dont want to break this thing down while theres still clean up work. any information would be helpful I know very little. i bought it from ny state with no paperwork what so ever and had to jump through all sorts of hoops at the CT DMV just to get it legal

this machine has changed the game...no more jumping and packin and slashing brush in the back of the truck...no more monthly massive fires thank god i was runnin out of tires to burnView attachment 266402View attachment 266403View attachment 266404

Your groundies are sure gonna thank you, I thank you and so does the rest of the world.

2treeornot2tree

2treeornot2tree

Dont cry, just do it
Its a early 80's Model 200 morbark chipper. It is a 12" capacity machine. I however dont run much over 10" threw mine. If the infeed roller teeth are worn on it, you can replace them by cutting them off and welding on new ones. I did that with mine, and it was night and day. I also rebuilt my intake table, and I am adding two more down pressure springs and probably a hydraulic down pressure assist.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I marked on your on photo where you serial number is. It should be a 4 digit number stamped into the metal. You can call morbark and then can tell you all the specs on the machine including who it was first sold too. If you wanted a manual for it, PM me your email address and i will email it to you.

attachment.php