Saw Fest Ohio

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You still got that ported 034 or 036 that Dean did? I recall it last time you were at one of my gtg's many years back.

I'd still bring it the 090 like you said to let others run too. Eric said = We’re gonna have play logs so people can check out different saws.

Last year they had a drawing for one of those 070 clones while there to raise $ for this years too.

You and me in this old pic watching and talking.

View attachment 968681
Sadly it is no more.
Great Ol picture!!!!
I Usually bring a 261,044/046,084,090 and let folks run them. ....wish I had that 034S to go with it. Had an 066 carb to feed it.
But it’s sad when the 70 year old has to start it for them.

Sadly it is no more.
Great Ol picture!!!!
I Usually bring a 261,044/046,084,090 and let folks run them. ....wish I had that 034S to go with it. Had an 066 carb to feed it.
But it’s sad when the 70 year old has to start it for them.
He hopes weather is good enough for folks that want to camp. But he showed a list of places to stay for those folks too. I will go copy it.

Hotels around Marysville.
Hampton inn 937-642-3777
Holiday inn&suites 937-738-7710
Super 8 937-644-8821
Quality inn 937-644-0400
Comfort suites 937-672-9600
Home2 suites 937-893-2066
Eric = Hopefully this makes things a little easier for people this year.

sfmotels.jpg

Nice Kart!!!!!
Rebuilt my motor for this year and trying different head and cam. Sold a Poulan 505 to buy the motor used 2 years ago and hurt it bad after a 3rd place run early in year.
Son owns the slower motor we started with. Been rebuilt again since blew it up first year. His is on kart in pics.
150 dollar stock motors end up with close to 1000-1500 in depending on what you do. Just like saws poring etc. ;)
We have to run stock carbs that come with them. But they can be modded long as no epoxy shown on outside. I bought it for my motor for him. But put it on his slower motor when mine got hurt. He couldn't believe the difference it made.

Notice the husky handle on my motor for starting :cheers:

kartcrid.jpgkart21oct.jpgkart21octnew.jpgkart670.jpgkartmay2111111.jpgkartdecal.jpg

2022 shirts they will be selling for event. Helps raise money for the next years event.

E.N. also shared this info. =
Saw fest classes this year. Classes are listed as max cc per class. 54cc (.325 round file only) 64 - 74 - 84 - 94cc all 3/8 round file
660 clone class must be 54mm bore all classes must run on pump gas.
Wild thing shootout must stay the 42-40cc and run a 3/8lp round file chain but fair game on anything you wanna throw at the saw to make it fast. Timed cookie cut- Disk stack-Stock saw #1 - Stock saw relay- barrel split & obstacle pole is subject to change depending on amount of competitors. After all competitions are completed. We will have a stand set up for timed saw cuts dubbed as the whipping post. Should be a fun and friendly way to get some cool saws in your hands

sf2222 (2).jpgsf222 (2).jpg

2022 shirts they will be selling for event. Helps raise money for the next years event.

E.N. also shared this info. =
Saw fest classes this year. Classes are listed as max cc per class. 54cc (.325 round file only) 64 - 74 - 84 - 94cc all 3/8 round file
660 clone class must be 54mm bore all classes must run on pump gas.
Wild thing shootout must stay the 42-40cc and run a 3/8lp round file chain but fair game on anything you wanna throw at the saw to make it fast. Timed cookie cut- Disk stack-Stock saw #1 - Stock saw relay- barrel split & obstacle pole is subject to change depending on amount of competitors. After all competitions are completed. We will have a stand set up for timed saw cuts dubbed as the whipping post. Should be a fun and friendly way to get some cool saws in your hands

View attachment 982399View attachment 982400
Are the shirts available online or just at the event?

Back