Saw for Hire

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am like that sometimes. A PITA. == OR most times.

I did, in a vain attempt, give you positive rep to try and make the red go away.

We are all for playing around and having fun, but try and get to know the people you are trash talking to before you go off to hard on them.
Deal?

theres a few :censored::censored:here that wouldn't find anything funny,:buttkick: i found that out and was suspended three times in 4 days

Seriously man, there is a lot going on on this site!! Please look around!!! You might be able to learn some things to other threads, and might be able to add a LOT to some of the others!!

PLEASE, I implore you, look around and join in some of the other discussions!!!

Udder wise I wil ave to talk like da res o dem norters er'y time I post in 'ere, eh!!

I did, in a vain attempt, give you positive rep to try and make the red go away.

We are all for playing around and having fun, but try and get to know the people you are trash talking to before you go off to hard on them.
Deal?
what fun would that be sometimes random acts of belittling are funny my old boss taught me that

Seriously man, there is a lot going on on this site!! Please look around!!! You might be able to learn some things to other threads, and might be able to add a LOT to some of the others!!

Udder wise I wil ave to talk like da res o dem norters er'y time I post in 'ere, eh!!

I think treeclimber wants to be the mod for this thread:jester:

ive been everywhere in the last few days from new climbing to cool pics to talk about god and have spread my vass intelligence in each but this is where it all started i can't leave:chainsaw:

Back