Saw for Hire

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet a lot of people might just call you a HACK also........???? ever think about it?

I have been called a hack, by some, because I am a utility climber and always trim with spurs, (approved and allowed by the ISA certified supervisors employed by the utility company) but so what. Just a word. What Nosak and his outfit do is way beyond hack, it is wrong, in almost every way.

I have been called a hack, by some, because I am a utility climber and always trim with spurs, (approved and allowed by the ISA certified supervisors employed by the utility company) but so what. Just a word. What Nosak and his outfit do is way beyond hack, it is wrong, in almost every way.

So you work for someone else. try running a business. anyway cry me a river

So you work for someone else. try running a business. anyway cry me a river

Back to mowing lawns Oaky, best be leaving the treework to the men. Not that there is anything wrong with mowing lawns, think I was about 7 the first time I used a gas mower, just saying.

Back to mowing lawns Oaky, best be leaving the treework to the men. Not that there is anything wrong with mowing lawns, think I was about 7 the first time I used a gas mower, just saying.

I make gross profit/ last year well over a 150k with 3 people working for me. any way like i said in a different trend i am gone have a nice life.

I bet a lot of people might just call you a HACK also........???? ever think about it?

nope. never been called a hack. i take pride in my effort. the results from my effort will never allow for me to be called a hack.

i do crane takedowns, run a bucket, climb a rope, and climb on spikes. none of the bs that show pulls would happen with me there. well, maybe it would happen but i wouldnt be there. why? because i dont work like that and i wouldnt want to be associated with a bunch of idiots. before i climbed though i did work for a guy who ran "popeye tree" into the ground. that guy, peter g, was/is the biggest POS i have met in the tree industry but now after watching a couple of those shows paul nosack is now tied with pete. a real amazing accomplishment if you know who pete g is. btw. pete used to let guys suck his #### for coke. i wonder if paul got his stuff from pete.

again btw. popeye tree is the same company that tore an enclosed porch off a house when he flipped his crane a few years ago. yup.

so, old joak. you been getting your coke from pete too?

Last edited:
did i miss somthing here, is Old Oak Mr nosak?:confused:

I make gross profit/ last year well over a 150k with 3 people working for me. any way like i said in a different trend i am gone have a nice life.

I do not understand this post.

4 people working for a calendar year generated $150,000 gross, or did you clear a profit of $150,000 in a calendar year employing 4 people?

im thinking Mr Nosak is prolly fast on his way to the unemployment office chassin his next check :buttkick: ill bet if Nosak went fer a spot on comedy central he'd still have a TV show:)

I take offense to all the lawn mowing coments here as I mow lawns as well as tree work, been in the tree business 20 (7 years personal business) and lawn business 2 years, nothing wrong doing both side by side.

now for the fine print:if all you do is lawns don't come here and talk trees if you don't know the business....

im thinking Mr Nosak is prolly fast on his way to the unemployment office chassin his next check :buttkick: ill bet if Nosak went fer a spot on comedy central he'd still have a TV show:)
maybe he can get a spot on south park, he'd fit right in with the way he talks.........lol

This is cracking me up. I can piss farther than you!!! Who cares about money? I've had it before and I'm happier without it. Money is NOT the measure of success. I'm actually more proud that I have no debt. Can you say the same? Robb

nope. never been called a hack. i take pride in my effort. the results from my effort will never allow for me to be called a hack.

i do crane takedowns, run a bucket, climb a rope, and climb on spikes. none of the bs that show pulls would happen with me there. well, maybe it would happen but i wouldnt be there. why? because i dont work like that and i wouldnt want to be associated with a bunch of idiots. before i climbed though i did work for a guy who ran "popeye tree" into the ground. that guy, peter g, was/is the biggest POS i have met in the tree industry but now after watching a couple of those shows paul nosack is now tied with pete. a real amazing accomplishment if you know who pete g is. btw. pete used to let guys suck his #### for coke. i wonder if paul got his stuff from pete.

again btw. popeye tree is the same company that tore an enclosed porch off a house when he flipped his crane a few years ago. yup.

so, old joak. you been getting your coke from pete too?

:ices_rofl: Yeah, but somebody called you a jerk one time. Must have been some grouchy old fart.

And you're spot on about Nosack and/or OldOak...they're a joke.

i'm not an arborist.

Funny thing is, anyone and everyone I know that has watched the show that isn't an "arborist" with a stick up their @$$ has LOVED the show!!!

i thought it was waste of electricity.not to mention the wear and tear on my TV screen and ears.they should change the name to Barnum and Bailey Tree service because they are a full blown circus act.

Latest posts

Back