saw logs wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fft

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
i'm a log buyer/ broker... I 'm looking for full trailer loads of sawlogs

osc 10"+wider - 4sc 12"+wider

... Top prices - doyle or international scale
FREE TRUCKING.... we send flat beds,you load..

red oak .cherry, h. maple, walnut
w, oak. soft maple, ash. birch. and others

can buy full truckloads of hickory

payment the following week ....

for more info 866 240 2374 toll free

Send me a email if you could I would like to get some more info,I'm looking for a new log buyer.

Thanks Rob.

Company name? Your name? References? I don't know any loggers who are going load a truck for someone they don't know and hope they get paid next week.

Do you advertise in any of the mags and journals, like sawlog bulletin?

Newfie,

His name is Joe Murray I have been in contact with him all day today with ??'s and he is gonna fax me the price sheet for the logs but I won't have it until tomorrow.He has trucks available Mon-Fri up too 15 trucks a day.I will send you the sheet when I recieve it if you would like.From what I have been told he is a reputable log buyer/broker from New York.I'm probally gonna be doing business with him when I here back from him.I will be finding out what he needs for a trim also.

Later Rob..

Trim allownace is 2" +,if anyone is interested I will send you the price sheet as long as Joe does'nt mind when I recieve it just send me a email.

Later Rob.

I emailed you

I emailed you back. I might be able to help you if you were in the market for some low grade most of it is white oak 10" and bigger probably up to 18" max three sides. would like more info on your references. I will contact a few producers and see what they have. Later Wade

Has anyone else heard anything from Joe this log buyer,I was in touch with him gave him my fax # to fax me his log price sheet and log specs and have'nt heard or recieved the papers yet it has been close to 2 weeks since I heard from him and he said that the fax # did'nt work but I have recieved plenty of other faxes??Just wondering I'm in the market for new log buyer if anyone knows someone especially someone who buys Red Oak,Black Oak,Hard Maple,and maybe someone who has a good market for Eastern White Pine send me a email if you know someone I'd appreciate it.

Thanks Rob.

Doesn't surprise me Rob. I had some email contact with him back around when he originally posted. His tone was at best unprofessional and indicated that I must be stupid(not those words,but...) or something to think his log specs were vague. Is he still looking for trainloads of woodchips?:(

Last I knew he was still interested in pulp chips as well but I have'nt heard from him in almost 2 weeks now,I asked him if the paper work won't fax if he could send it via US Mail but I have'nt heard anything yet..

Later Rob.

Hello guys,
I felt the same as newfie when I talked to him extremley vague and somewhat rude. he insisted on telling me that veneer prices were fake and that the real money I believe was in low grade, plus you would have to wait a week on payment. I can understand waiting a week from someone you supply for who's mill isn't a couple hours away but hauling that stuff clear back up to New York or wearever he was hauling to. Come'on prices are as good as they have been anywhere right now I think I will just keep my business local. . . Take care fellows, Wade Huggins

Well I just recieved a email from him today stating he has been working on a very large chip deal,and he said he will get back to me in a week or so,so hopefully I hear from him again to see if he will send me the sheet or not..I'll let you guys know asap.

Later Rob.

Latest posts

Back