Wanting to buy semi loads of firewood in texas

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThirdCoastFirewoods

Reaction score
Hey there everyone, just recently found this site but I own a firewood company in south Texas and am looking for large quantity suppliers for post oak, hickory, pecan and cherry firewood. I’m looking to buy flatbed semi loads of palletized wood or log trucks with full loads of long logs. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can fill large orders of 10 plus cords at a time to contact me or point me in the right direction of someone that could. Greatly appreciate your time.

Message me...there is a guy out of east texas and another out of west texas that does that

I'm in washington state and if it would be worth it for anyone of you to purchase apple wood I would processes and palletize for a price that's fair don't know what shipping would cost but contact me if you can figure that out

I'm in washington state and if it would be worth it for anyone of you to purchase apple wood I would processes and palletize for a price that's fair don't know what shipping would cost but contact me if you can figure that out
Where at in Washington

Right in the heart of Washington state we have some of the biggest apple orchards around I have a lot of apple wood for sale would be willing to go cheaper on the price if you were interested

Hey there everyone, just recently found this site but I own a firewood company in south Texas and am looking for large quantity suppliers for post oak, hickory, pecan and cherry firewood. I’m looking to buy flatbed semi loads of palletized wood or log trucks with full loads of long logs. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can fill large orders of 10 plus cords at a time to contact me or point me in the right direction of someone that could. Greatly appreciate your time.
Have 100 plus cord of apple wood great for bbq and smoking contact me if you're interested

Have 100 plus cord of apple wood great for bbq and smoking contact me if you're interested
I was stationed out in ft Lewis I Know exactly where Yakima is I wouldn't mind bringing a truck and trailer up and taking a vacation lol

Apple and cherry20200223_102509_HDR.jpg

Attachments

• 20200219_091810_HDR.jpg
    20200219_091810_HDR.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 5
  • 20200130_162018_Burst27.jpg
    20200130_162018_Burst27.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 5
Ok I'll give you a holler in a day or so I also have to look up the regulations on hauling chips vs chunks
Make sure you call me so I can make sure i have the amount you want chipped up ..... 509-406-2379 make sure though so we can make sure were on the same page

I used to haul wood all over with my truck and trailer back in the day. Mostly Oak. Regulations has stopped all that transporting accross state lines. If there are companies that have wood and their own transporting sounds perfect. At one time finding people with dry vans was easy. The loads must be dry as possible and very ready when truck arrives. A dry van can cost less than any trucker could possibly imagine. Often a trucker will go out of their way to keep from dead heading twelve hundred miles. I used to figure about ten to thirteen cords per load of hard wood. I would guess that most loads will cost $1.25 to $2.00 per mile. Thanks

I'm trying to buy semi truck load of logs any recommendations? I'm from Spring Branch Texas

Where you able to buy semi truck load of Oak logs? If so I would like to purchase a truck load can you help me out.

ThirdCoastFirewood was last seen May 29, 2018, probably unlikely they will be able to answer.

I would bet your best answer to be to contact any landscape companies or arborists near you and ask if they have wood to dispose of.

Latest posts

Back