Saw Sharpeners / Grinders

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DOLMARatOs

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals.

It's that time of year again here in corn country. The stalks are getting tall, the cows are mooing softly. We don't have trees to cut yet but it's right around the corner.

The new Arboristsite and friends of Arboristsite pricing for OREGON and MAXX grinders for the late summer and fall is here!

OREGON 511A: $269.99 + FREE shipping anywhere in the lower 48!

OREGON 511AX: $319.99 + FREE shipping anywhere in the lower 48!

GB MAXX PRO: $349.99 + FREE shipping anywhere in the lower 48!

We also ship to Canada, HI and AK but there is an additional charge as shipping is more expensive.

Also, we're looking for photos of our customers using their grinders. Please e-mail me a photo of you using your saw sharpener and I'll post it on my ebay listing! e-mail: [email protected]

Have a safe and productive summer!

What do I do to get one of the Maxx sharpeners? Should we use the Ebay store etc..? Paypal? Do yo have a link to your site etc..

:clap:

Whats the difference between the 511A and 511AX?

The 511AX has incorporated a better vise assembly that requires less fine-tuning between the left and right cutting teeth. Also, it has a quick-stop on the grinding head to keep it closer to the chain when in the up position for faster production work. The vise also accepts 3/4" Harvester chain and has a quick-clamp design. They have added an adjustment to compensate for wheel wear for more consistant angles.

What do I do to get one of the Maxx sharpeners? Should we use the Ebay store etc..? Paypal? Do yo have a link to your site etc..

The only way to get a grinder from us at the AS discounted price is to call me at the shop. (815) 389-9714. We accept Visa, Mastercard and US Postal Money Order.

You can also stop in and pick your unit up.

I bought my Maxx from Bud, last year and have been very happy with it. Also calling Bud and talking to him is a pure pleasure (a chip off the old block), knowledgeable, friendly and willing to help. A+++++++

You can't go wrong doing business with O's.

I bought my Maxx from Bud, last year and have been very happy with it. Also calling Bud and talking to him is a pure pleasure (a chip off the old block), knowledgeable, friendly and willing to help. A+++++++

You can't go wrong doing business with O's.

Same here,very nice to deal with

Thanks folks.

This time of year I always seem to be doing 5 things at once but I'll make time to answer questions and shoot the breeze a little if I can. Ya'all may have to leave me a number but I will get back with you.

I've enjoyed all the people that I've met through AS and even have made a few local friends. Thanks for your support during some interesting times since my arrival here. I appreciate all of the help, advice and hard-times.

Thanks for all the support folks. I had a great turn out and quite a few takers.

The OREGON sale ends on the 15th of August.

I'll be running the MAXX sale at $349.00 all the way through the end of September. We are putting together an order for this fall so I might have to delay shipment a day or 2 but anyone who still wants a MAXX grinder at the Arboristsite price is more than welcome to contact me.

Again. Thanks to all the people who have taken advantage of the AS discount and I really appreciate all the support.

Latest posts

Back