Saw Upgrade Enroute

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haywire Haywood

Fiscal Conservative Social Retard
Reaction score
I just won an auction for a NIB Stihl 041 Super P&C for my 041 FB so it'll be getting an upgrade from 61 to 72cc. Should make it all the better for the Small Log Mill. Can't wait to see what difference it makes. After the install, I'll auction off the old P&C which has 145lbs of compression. Should recoup maybe half my money hopefully.

Ian

Edit, just did a search for 44mm cylinders too see what they brought.... won't be getting half back, maybe 1/4

Last edited:
I just won an auction for a NIB Stihl 041 Super P&C for my 041 FB so it'll be getting an upgrade from 61 to 72cc. Should make it all the better for the Small Log Mill. Can't wait to see what difference it makes. After the install, I'll auction off the old P&C which has 145lbs of compression. Should recoup maybe half my money hopefully.

Ian

Edit, just did a search for 44mm cylinders too see what they brought.... won't be getting half back, maybe 1/4

Do you have a set of the super cylinder studs?

I ordered all the piece parts thru Bailey's this afternoon. Some of it wasn't in their system and they told me they'd call me tomorrow. Hopefully they won't be NLA. Thinking about tearing it down tomorrow and getting the old P&C cleaned up for Ebay.

Ian

Back