saws for trade

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoss

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have some saws to trade if anybody is interested.
1. Homelite c-51 starts and runs but bogs in the cut. There is no bar or chain.Also I have taken off the tank front and used it to replace the tankfront on my xp-1000.I will include the xp tankfront but it has an ugly patch and leaks. This saw has 125lbs. compression.
2.Mcculloch 610 pro, runs,idles,starts great.This saw has a 16inch bar and chain in good shape. The brake and oiler work great too. Saw is very clean.
3.Sears craftsman 3.7,very clean starts,idles and runs good.This saw has an 18inch bar and new chain.
4.Mcculloch 550super complete parts saw minus bar and chain. This saw has good compression havent tested spark. Air cleaner cover has small crack. This saw has a nice wrap handle. No bar or chain.
5.Mcculloch 1-53 parts saw. This saw has compression but is incomplete. No bar or chain.
6.Mcculloch d-44 ? This saw has compression but no spark. It was supposed to have run whenI bought it on ebay, but would not start when I got it. My repair shop said they couldnt figure out why there is no spark. So be aware of this please. This saw does have the original mcculloch logo bar and does have the chain wich is probably at least 75%. Also it has a good wrap handle.

I will trade the whole shootin match for a mcculloch SP-125. It doesn't have to be pretty or have a bar or chain but does need to have compression and at least run off fuel in the carb. Of course I would like to hear any other trade ideas also. Thanks

Last edited:
Sorry guys I don't have pics. I guess in the future I will have to work on that. I hadn't given much thought to prices. I figured trading could possibly help expand my collection without having to convince my wife why I need ANOTHER saw. I guess I'll have to give some thought to what these are worth moneywise. Some saws I am looking for are homelite 8-29,750,2000,2100, mcculloch 795,797,895,sp-125, pioneer 700,750,800,p-62. These are just examples and they don't have to currently run or be pretty, but do have to be serviceable.(good compression,run with fuel in carb maybe needs some covers) Any big workable saws. Of course I understand I may have to trade several or all these saws for one of the big ones I am looking for.Thanks for checking it out.

Back