saws I see in japan for sale. (not a for sale thread)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good point but bad gas and carb issues just can't be ignored anymore. Something we're all dealing with. Fairly simple to avoid these problems but it's surprising how many don't do it.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
Yep and thtas why you see so many on yahoo that rotate but do not start....bad gas in lines where some muppet forgot to drain it.

It sounds like it will go through the military usps so it would go as a U.S. priority mail package.

I understood the mailing process. I was trying to get an estimate of what saws had cost for him nailing before [emoji16]

not directly but I have done the opposite,and a 372 cost me 40 USD one time and the second one was 70 USD so it depends upon the weight how its packed etc. this is more for that guy tht needs a part form a particular saw that he can't find, or that one saw to complete a model lineup etc...
in reality I was looking at that older mac and the dolmar as candidates doe to their age, thoguh it might be easier to get those in better shape in the states...I have no clue to be honest.

That’s what I was curious about thanks! Was just trying to see what costs have been around historically for you

yeah that was one I was curious about. the owner has no clue either or has not posted the info. I could send them a message to inquire if you want.

No but I appreciate it. I’ll keep an eye out for greater things [emoji51]

That's one of the few Echos I don't have yet, this model is supposed to have a 65 cc engine compared to the 61 cc engine of the 610... But I will probably pass and wait for a prettier one.

Btw: Auction ends tonight 8:48 Japan time. The seller chose the "auction gets extended when someone bids during the last five minutes" option. This means the auction may be extended several times - usually is - and last until 9:30 or later with the price going up accordingly before someone will click the Buy-it-now option.
Saw is supposed to run, idle and accelerate normally.

This is a model that was not sold abroad!

That's one of the few Echos I don't have yet, this model is supposed to have a 65 cc engine compared to the 61 cc engine of the 610... But I will probably pass and wait for a prettier one.

Btw: Auction ends tonight 8:48 Japan time. The seller chose the "auction gets extended when someone bids during the last five minutes" option. This means the auction may be extended several times - usually is - and last until 9:30 or later with the price going up accordingly before someone will click the Buy-it-now option.
Saw is supposed to run, idle and accelerate normally.

This is a model that was not sold abroad!

Yes, I was half serious about that one. I know it is desirable to be and would be nice to show with my other twin. I do not like buying something like that sight unseen or without someone looking it over. Parts are not going to be found for it here.

Yes, I was half serious about that one. I know it is desirable to be and would be nice to show with my other twin. I do not like buying something like that sight unseen or without someone looking it over. Parts are not going to be found for it here.
You won't find any parts in Japan either... ;)

There's some cool saws in Japan- especially the older re-branded Shindaiwas and Tanakas. SEAM has posted some awesome stuff over the years both here and on the collector site. I wouldn't mind getting an Echo 651 my own self.

Ken- if you see a Makita EK900- I'm down for one.

Here's the Japanese version of a "tree monkey" or a "tree spider" as guys here used to call them.

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f228925201

Thank you very much for the heads up.
I've been looking for a Zenoah GZ4500 for quite a while now but like Hell I am going to pay €600 for those popping up on eBay, so I'll definetely keep an eye here as well.

There's some cool saws in Japan- especially the older re-branded Shindaiwas and Tanakas. SEAM has posted some awesome stuff over the years both here and on the collector site. I wouldn't mind getting an Echo 651 my own self.

Ken- if you see a Makita EK900- I'm down for one.

Here's the Japanese version of a "tree monkey" or a "tree spider" as guys here used to call them.

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f228925201

I have to ask...just what the fark is that? what does it do? it has a an engine and a chain but?????

sorry I was at the cabin...no interwebz there.....but a nice blazing woodsotve :) Anybody seriously want something, I am gone form friday at 1800 till sunday night my time as this is the time I go to My cabin and hide from everyone..... I can bid prior to leaving and answer emails when I return. as I said,this is not a business, just a chance to help someone, and make a few new freinds online. sorry made it thogutht he Corps with Dyslexia...bear with me on mytypeing and spelling.

Back