Scaffolding to climb tree.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
u

I stumbled across 500 bucks the other day. Actually I paid off my tractor early. I'm looking for a person to cut down 3 trees in the Guffey area of Colorado. Job offer. I'll have my tractor ready to pull. Just need a guy to cut them. Probably an hour's work. Holler if you are in the area and want a simple job. Just be a professional.

Dan

Very nice and generous offer, Dan, and if I was closer I'd do it just for a chance to pull some more pike out of Spinney. But with a little coaching, you can handle those little guys just fine. Send a few more pics and we can talk ya through it.

There is already a rope in that tree

Ok sanford show me a logger who can fall this one no rigging and not destroy home :hmm3grin2orange:

BUT,,,,a proper face and back cut can be made just above were that limb from the other tree is on that one to be dropped. Its about 10 ft up from the top of the roof, healthy wood visible from the branches that were cut. A 180 is possible if you wedge it, leave enough hinge, then take off like your stealin the wood with a truck (rope tied to truck). No way any limb even brushes the house. Go ahead, get the popcorn

Latest posts

Back