Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm planning to do that task when my daughters reach dating age and their dates stop by to pick them up.:crazy2: Oh, I have every intention to get them know I am crazy.
I here you man I have two daughters myself ones 9 the other is 5. I pray for you make sure you are cleaning the guns at the same time also

I don't mean to rub it in but I'm sitting out on the deck refurbishing axes tonight. Beautiful day here and a few more nice days coming this week.
I’m picking up what you are setting down. Took in the view after servicing my saws for tomorrow. Your veggie fields are doing well. FBDBB6E2-53E4-4589-9293-DD4C1E2466B2.jpegEEB15A82-F080-47D5-B08E-11F4FD692A2E.jpeg

I’m picking up what you are setting down. Took in the view after servicing my saws for tomorrow. Your veggie fields are doing well. View attachment 626920View attachment 626921
Is that your back yard? I am confident that I would be run out of town on a rail if I lived in a similar spot, my kid's would be raining paintballs down on the neighbors below, then while I am talking to the Sherrif about their shananigans they would be breaking out the tater gun for some precision bombing.
Very nice view, so I guess your lucky to enjoy, even if it's not your yard...

Is that your back yard? I am confident that I would be run out of town on a rail if I lived in a similar spot, my kid's would be raining paintballs down on the neighbors below, then while I am talking to the Sherrif about their shananigans they would be breaking out the tater gun for some precision bombing.
Very nice view, so I guess your lucky to enjoy, even if it's not your yard...
We shoot on the other side of the houses. One range for rifles and another draw for handguns, semi autos rifles etc. family owns the property. Horses and Cattle are out of view. This is from my folks patio outside the kitchen door. *** edit. The liberal city folks down below mess their nest when and if we shoot a buck during season and they see it happen. Too bad for them. I’ve shot pigs hitting the hay fields on the backside of the property but it is rural there. All homes were built ground up by family. This setting was near where we had the cattle pen after running them through the squeeze shoot.

All homes on the property have the view though.

Yes unfortunately it is.
Lol I hear you I’m stuck here right in the middle of it. I live just east of Los Banos and there no way I’ll ever leave here since me and my dad farm. Maybe one day I might have enough money to rent the ground out and retire in a different state. I really like north west Arkansas where my moms side of the family is at.

Lol I hear you I’m stuck here right in the middle of it. I live just east of Los Banos and there no way I’ll ever leave here since me and my dad farm. Maybe one day I might have enough money to rent the ground out and retire in a different state. I really like north west Arkansas where my moms side of the family is at.
What neck of the woods in Arkansas? I have property about an hour south of Branson...

Back